@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMayhem

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
"Chainsaw" implies that everything on the table is fully capable of leaving it to achieve the end product. Having a castable invincibility is also one of the reasons it is problematic to balance her atm.
The only not forgettable thing about kayle is her ulti, if they change most skills, ultimate incluided, then i see no reason to conserve kayle herself as a champion. Kayle has been with us since the start of the league and i would like her to retain some of the original feeling the designers gave her.

And feelings aside, Kayle real problem is the lack of defined role. q: screams ap carry or hibrid, w: support or ap. e: hibrid or ad, R:support. Too many options are in the end too many bad options.

DoctorMcPain

03-15-2012

Yes! Please help Kayle out she's so bad

Doctor Swole

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekt View Post
No, please for the love of good, do NOT change kayle. Right now she is a very very strong laner and in teamfights it feels like you have and additional carry+support in your fights. If anything nerf her, because in her current state im outlaning pretty much any of these classic bruisers at top lane and in teamfights that ult is just the most supportive, gameturning ability i know.
Im playing her on 1900 rating right now and i can assure you: Kayle is a beast! She farms superfast, she lanes supersafe, she scales like no other autoattacker besides Poppy (Amplifying her own dmg).
I am very certain that 90% of the people that complain about Kayle have played her once, probably as support in botlane and then never touched her again. The other 10% probably faced her in a lane and got demolished...

DO NOT CHANGE KAYLE!
im gonna call bull on the 1900 rating. because kayle is nowhere near the top50% of autoattackers in the game.

and she's not super safe either.

Demonik187

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Morello...can we ever expect a demonic or god champ...ie: the respective leaders (or at least high ranking generals) of Kayle and Morg's factions?
Another evil champion? Yes please. I do love teh evilz.

nice ult janna

03-15-2012

Will Karma primarily be a mage with support abilities instead of the other way around? I sure hope so. I don't mind Karma as she is now... and I think a lot of people don't give her enough credit.

She really isn't as bad as people think. I hope she doesn't change too much! :/

Jumbledcode

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Chainsaw to Kayle, and agreed it needs a lot.

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
Not sure about this whole chainsaw thing. The idea of a zealous angel champion sounds great, but I really quite enjoy the way Kayle plays right now. Improve her late-game scaling by fixing up her passive and AP ratios, and I think she'd be pretty close to perfect.

Fenreth

03-15-2012

I've played Kayle for a little while now, and I have to say that my biggest complaint with her skill set would have to be her Q and W. They both feel like generic skills with little noticeable effect, especially her W. The heal on that skill seems almost absurdly insignificant, and I don't even notice the movement speed it grants that much either. I'm not a good player, but I can tell you which skills are the most satisfying to use on her, and those would definitely be Righteous Fury and Intervention.

I think it would be interesting if Kayle could grant an attack speed buff which is increased by the percentage of health missing on the target of the buff. Something like this would obviously work well in conjunction with her current ultimate, and even thematically speaking would apply well. I mean she's an angel so empowering an ally in their death throes would sort of play off the whole theme of 'faith' and 'zealous combat' thang. Maybe this sounds too much like Tryndamere's mechanics... but still it would be interesting to have an incentive to save your ult for a champion that's nearly dead. I think it'd make Kayle's skills more exciting.

Dragonkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Honestly from what I've seen lately she may be used as an AD bot in one of the upcoming tournies. It's kind of like how people said nunu was a meh hero for a while, and now he's actually a pretty good support bot. Same goes for leona.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

For the stealth rework why not just everyone ignore stealth like the bots in co op vs. ai. Bots never complain about stealth champs and they don't have to ward because they're probably always calling mia really well.

Snowy Poro

03-15-2012

So Kats getting work? Awesome