@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Knowing Guinsoo's brand of mad science, probably both
amen

Ancro

03-15-2012

I realize that you're all talking about Karma right now, but I just want to say that I've always wanted Kayle to be an amazing destructive angel of justice, and if you dump the support off her and put it into Karma so that she can do that, I would... buy more Kayle skins, I dunno, I already have the two best ones. Just get on that, mkay!

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancro View Post
I realize that you're all talking about Karma right now, but I just want to say that I've always wanted Kayle to be an amazing destructive angel of justice, and if you dump the support off her and put it into Karma so that she can do that, I would... buy more Kayle skins, I dunno, I already have the two best ones. Just get on that, mkay!
I'm guessing you're referring to Viridian Kayle and Battleborne Kayle. If you are, these are indeed the best, this is coming from a Kayle player .

AlphaQRough

03-15-2012

Why is everyone saying Karma needs a rework? I think she's fine the way she is, especially since it takes a lot of skill to play her... People are just saying she needs a rework because she doesn't fit the current meta since she does really well with farm.

Ankokukai

03-15-2012

if Kayle's rework is behind of what's behind of what's behind the stealth rework, we wont see her rework until 2015

Raging Killing

03-15-2012

Quote:
Metagolem on Karma? You be trollin.
Cuz Karma is a btch? get it? get it?

The Null Revolt

03-15-2012

Karma is fine.

Kayle works, but her early game is just sooo ****ing terrible. Either she steamrolls or gets stomped, there is no inbetween.

The Tsak

03-15-2012

Quote:
Knowing Guinsoo's brand of mad science, probably both
oh if only you and guinsoo could balance the terrible community
then we would truly have an awesome experience!

Void2258

03-16-2012

I like kayle as she is. I play her as a hybrid support very effectively.

Ions03

03-16-2012

Morelleo how is the stealth rework going??? you have reworked or made 30+ what about eve / twitch