''Hey Guys im Kayle''

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiakinBloodz

02-21-2013

''I have one of the best ultimates in game that with nashors tooth and blue buff only, it goes down to 36 seconds cooldown''(36 secs after lvl 11 though, but still, 90 seconds-40% still pretty low before lvl 11)

''O, hello Kayle, im ashe, my hawkshot has a 60 seconds cooldown, is it more useful than your ult?''

''Hey guys, im Jarvan, my ultimate has a 130 sec cooldown, and Most people just ingore it anyway''

''Hello guys, Im Zhonyas Hourglass, i give less duration of invulnerability, and when you use me you stop moving and can't attack, guess what, 90 seconds cooldown, hue,because of course, if the cooldown was 36 seconds it would be totally broken''

''O hello, im nearly all other champions in game, and my ultimate isn't as gamechanging as Kayle's ultimate, and it is on a 60+ Cooldown, AT LEAST''

Pls riot, one item and blue buff equals 36 seconds cooldown on such a game changing ultimate(at lvl 16, it's an improved Zhonyas because you can still do w/e the **** you want and the duration)

Thrashie

02-21-2013

You're really bad at this

VoidKenny

02-21-2013

but the thing is that zhoynas is available to everyone

Ramaat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Just offhand, Lux's ult is on less than 30 sec CD with those same two items, and it is capable of getting pentakills. Just as gamechanging or more? Potentially. Shorter cooldown? Always.

SlumlordThanatos

02-21-2013

Little known fact: the recipient of Intervention is only immune to damage while it's active.

So, toss a stun over there. Also, try to force Kayle to use it early, or on someone besides the AD carry.

This ult is strong, but there is plenty of counterplay. Not sure what a CD nerf would accomplish, since it would still be short enough to use in every teamfight.

KiakinBloodz

02-21-2013

Just so everyone knows

Lvl 6 - 10 Kayle with nashors and blue buff, 54 seconds ult

lvl 11-15 Kayle with nashors and blue buff, 45 seconds cooldown ult

lvl 16 kayle with nashors and blue buff, 36 second ult cooldown

edit: downvote my thread, but why this reply?this is a simple math, lol

FootFury

02-21-2013

Ashe's E shouldn't be more useful than an ultimate anyway.

KiakinBloodz

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramaat View Post
Just offhand, Lux's ult is on less than 30 sec CD with those same two items, and it is capable of getting pentakills. Just as gamechanging or more? Potentially. Shorter cooldown? Always.
1)Not as game changing as Kayle ult
2)Lux with Nashors isn't that good
3)If lux rush for nashors her laning phase is gonna be REALLY bad

Spearball

02-21-2013

It's also one of the highest skillcap ults in the game if you want to make it count. Kayle's ult only works best when successfully anticipating commits, which is REALLY hard to do.

Also it has counterplay with CC: Kayle can't cast it while silenced/stunned/knocked up/etc, and the ult doesn't make her immune to CC.

The 36 seconds doesn't really matter, Kayle's ult will only be up once per teamfight anyways, unless both the teams have 4 tanks humping each other.

Catches Axes

02-21-2013

Kayle's had the same ult for years. The ult is only one small part of why she's strong right now, and it's such a signature move that I'd definitely prefer to see them hit something else instead in bringing her back in line.