Bot Matches.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElmoandBigbird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

In my opinion i believe that "Bot Matches" should habe the bots wear custom skins instead of Original skins... this would allow players to see the skins and maybe purchase them for themselves.

CodexTech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

bump.

I Jedi I

03-14-2012

yes, I've always complained about this! that would be awesome, I always wanna see in game skins because they never look quite like they do in the artwork, & youtube isn't always reliable
bump

Hyosun

03-15-2012

Awesome idea. Sure they gotta get somebody to code all that in for a couple of hours and test it but it's probably worth it.

not like I'd buy those fugly commando skins but it would certainly be interesting to see.

OG Commissioner

03-15-2012

Might even be fun to see the full skinned teams in a match (i.e. the commando team, Pentakill team ect..)

TheCrazyNutcase

03-15-2012

Unfortunately that would make having the skin less of an appeal because it's seen all the time. Just youtube the skin.

AnAngryArmadillo

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyNutcase View Post
Unfortunately that would make having the skin less of an appeal because it's seen all the time. Just youtube the skin.
This. Every skin I have bought so far has been due to looking it up on Youtube. There is always at least one video of it up. Also, I have to agree. Seeing them all the time would make them feel a little less awesome. =/

PhoenixDog

03-16-2012

Perhaps a model showing the skin instead of a picture or artwork would help promote it.

RagingGamerGirl

03-24-2012

seeing them all the time????

WHY THE **** ARE YOU PLAYING BOT GAMES ALL THE TIME???????????