Buddy System: Duo's and Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

11-10-2011

Team Comps tend to fall apart as the game progresses. The frontline and who is available to attend to it shifts rapidly on dominion. I've found that picking two champions that work well together yeilds better rewards than trying to pick a team that works well together as a whole since parts will often be missing. Here are a few I've spotted.

Rammus, Shaco, Akali and Jax are banned from this discussion.

Jana+Urgot: Their poke is phenomenally synergistic. Her sheild scales very very well with Urgot's Q. Her knockup, poke, knockback and slow also help urgot continually spam his Q.

Malzahar+Brand: The two of them top gives them ridiculously powerful aoe, poke, burst and zone control. Anyone who approaches them will be blown up before they can react.

Nunu+Skarner: Perma slow+Perma Speed+Skarner can pull enemies into Nunu's ult.

Pantheon+Nocturne: solid cc and they can show up in the blink of an eye.

Yorick+Ryze: Lots of Damage, lots of survivability.

What others have people come accross?

The Macon

11-10-2011

Leona+ Any carry.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

Blitz/Taric/Sion/Alistar + tanky AP Cho'gath.

Any one of those 4 lands their stuns, Cho'gath follows up with his full combo and whoever got caught is probably 100% dead without being able to do anything. Best part about Blitz and Cho is that they can instakill virtually anyone every 30 seconds.

Zzym

11-10-2011

singed + cass or teemo + cass .

They poison , cass comes in to kill :P

Zzym

11-10-2011

although singed + cass would be better really .

Singed can slow , fling back the ennemies into cass s range . it would work total wonder .

Zhevrun

11-10-2011

Karthus + Blitz/Singed (or, have both hurr hurr). I've found that I love having Blitz yank people back into Defile range, and in one game I had both Blitz and Singed chain-toss people into my death-circle even after I expired for the kill.

monkeyswinkle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

A buddy and I have run Sivir and Warwick a few times, and that's pretty nice. Each champ's attack speed buff benefits the other, and a Warwick suppression ensures a Boomerang Blade double hit and several autoattacks from Sivir. Blood Scent + On the Hunt means nobody is getting away.

OwlMechanic

04-02-2012

katarina/talon, with the ability to say "GO!" over voice chat you can destroy any given person before they have time to react and talons silence works perfectly to ensure kat's ult will get some hits off, and both have low cd ults.

Infirc

04-02-2012

there was Nidalee+Ashe combo out there in a forum post, they migh be squishy and a little vulnerable to gap closers but their range and utility together wears down people before they can actually use the gap closers.

Dimwitt

04-02-2012

Riven + Kennen
Riven + Alistar
Blitz + Alistar