[Item Suggestion] Attack with HP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

I fully agree with the OP.

Every decent AP item comes with a whole bunch of other awesome effects whereas if you want DPS you firstly gotta save up $1850 for a bloody B.F. Sword which means you dont have any other items while saving up for it, and the only way to go is Life Steal or Crits with no other awesome effects like HP or Magic Resist or armor attached. Something like Sheen is a nice item to have because it makes your next hit do double damage but it gives you mana and ability power... WTH is with that.... Its an item that boosts your DPS but gives you mana and AP.... freakin fail item.

Also I think the B.F. Sword should be a combination of 2 smaller items. Like 2 pickaxes or something, because it takes friggin forever to save up for one and in the meantime you have nothing but with all the AP items you get little bits and pieces along the way which still help until you can buy the whole item...

[/rant]

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corltan View Post
I would argue that life leech, generally, more than compensates for the hp need. Casters have some hp options, but they are generally expensive and detract from your ability to maximize your AP or mana pool and regen needs. Attack carries, on the other hand, can without too much cost invest in life leech which scales in effectiveness according to their damage output.
I don't want life leech on casters. I'm completely ok with them having HP. Honestly just get an Atma's if you want to be beefy and hit well.

IEatBabies

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr05tbite View Post
I fully agree with the OP.

Every decent AP item comes with a whole bunch of other awesome effects whereas if you want DPS you firstly gotta save up $1850 for a bloody B.F. Sword which means you dont have any other items while saving up for it, and the only way to go is Life Steal or Crits with no other awesome effects like HP or Magic Resist or armor attached. Something like Sheen is a nice item to have because it makes your next hit do double damage but it gives you mana and ability power... WTH is with that.... Its an item that boosts your DPS but gives you mana and AP.... freakin fail item.

Also I think the B.F. Sword should be a combination of 2 smaller items. Like 2 pickaxes or something, because it takes friggin forever to save up for one and in the meantime you have nothing but with all the AP items you get little bits and pieces along the way which still help until you can buy the whole item...

[/rant]
Spells can't crit. Crit is cheap. Life leech is cheap. Pick one and hurt people with it.

IEatBabies

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corltan View Post
Thats the risk you run when you play a carry and are outnumbered or make the mistake of being the first into a teamfight. But lets be honest, anyone caught in the situation you describe without support is dead... so applying it to carries is silly. Don't be the one initiating teamfights as a glass cannon if you are up against the entire enemy team. 400 or 500 hp isn't going to save you from being stupid.
Also cleanse is nice.

Fr05tbite

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEatBabies View Post
Spells can't crit. Crit is cheap. Life leech is cheap. Pick one and hurt people with it.
Umm who brought this guy? I never said spells could crit....

lol crit is cheap? Life leech is cheap? Ok then why dont you go and point out a DPS item that doesnt do either of those (Black Cleaver is only exception) and try again.

If you want DPS you gotta buy Bloodthirsters or Infinity Edges. Simple. Any Attack Damage item that has other effects has tiny damage. Like the brutalizer or last whisper or etc etc...

I play DPS Katarina and its very hard to build her when it costs 1850 for a B.F. sword. She relies heavily on how much DPS she does. The B.F. sword should be made of 2 pickaxes i reckon.