Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diabytus

03-14-2012

I'm new to League, and I was told that if I liked Riot's Facebook page, I could get Tristana and her Riot Tristana skin for free. Excited, I went onto the Facebook page and liked it, then went to the Tristana link and clicked "Redeem" for my region. But it takes me to a page saying that I can't get it because I'm not a fan on Facebook. It proceeds to list some of my Facebook friends that HAVE liked it and mine is on the list...on the same page telling me I didn't like it. Help?

tl;dr: Liked Riot on fb, did not get Tristana skin.

Shadowsline

03-14-2012

theres a link on the forums here somewhere you gotta do it a certain way or it wont work, i had to do it like 5 times for it to actually work

oh and if you subscribe to the youtube channel you get alistar and a free skin as well

Clerigon

03-14-2012

Your fb and lol mail need to be the same.

KnightWhoSaidNee

03-14-2012

it took some fiddling and like 3 tries for me to get it
there are specific directions on the page where you redeem it and instructions for how to redo it if you messed something up.
- apparently e-mail doesn't matter it depends on which account is logged into LoL's site.