Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koryu

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Well, for as long as it's working out this way, I'll have to chuck him in as a counter to Fiora. Thanks for the listing. I wonder if it works the same way with Fizz?
Yes, this is intentional. Any method a champion has to become untargetable (like Vlad's bloodpool, Fizz's trident-hop, or Zhonya's golden active) can cancel Fiora's ultimate, as long as you're the only champion nearby for the ultimate to target. I'd bet that Yi's Alpha Strike would cancel it too, but I haven't seen it yet.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Added Fizz to the list as well then... I think that's a viable thing since you can wait out her A/S steroid, cancel out her ult, slow her down and do some good burst against her.

Akarabzie

03-21-2012

How about Malphite countering like 5 different champ's ultis? Malph Ulti can interrupt those such as: Katarina Ulti, Fiddle Ulti, Karthus Ulti, almost any champ that has to channel can easily be interrupted by malphite's long range on his ulti.

Did i say ulti enough? ;P

captain jiggins

03-21-2012

Yeah for sure! I think he's got a great ult, but I wouldn't say that they are 'countered' by malphite. If they were to lane against each other, I don't know if there would be a strong counter to those champs. Would you argue otherwise?

Akarabzie

03-22-2012

Well Malph's passive (small shield every 10s if he takes no dmg)makes him good against poke champs but i would have to say no he wouldn't counter them completely in the lane phase and other champs would be better suited. I will say that champs with a knock up should be listed as counters to champs who have strong AOE ultis like mentioned before for TEAMFIGHT instances I understand this is a list for countering your lane though. Great job so far good info on each champ

Lerry the Lebster

03-22-2012

I'm really glad someone is doing this. I will read over and see how consistent it is with my own experience. Just looking over your first champ, You have LeBlanc listed as a #1 counter to Ahri, and I always counter her with Leb. Has always worked well in the past. Good call there.

Akarabzie

03-22-2012

I think alot of people underestimate galeo's abilities and his ability to counter mid. One of the best counters to akali i have used is galio. His Q really hurts akali's ability to do any dmg while in stealth since it has a pretty large explosive zone and is able to be cast anywhere in the lane (does not need a target) along with his W it can be a pretty dreadful experience for a champ who relies on stealth and speed to take down their lane opponent when they are constantly slowed and stealth offers no protection/advantage. My 2 cents..again ;P

Sam Adams

03-22-2012

Wukong is strictly a solo top champ, and I've never had a problem with Caitlyn, her "Q" is predictable, and starting Cloth +5 Health pots? She dosent stand a chance against Nimbus/Crushing Blow (With flat AD/Armor Pen marks and Quints). As for Ramm I wouldnt see one solo top, It's a waste of his talent (as a jungler). Also good Wukong players know, Nimbus/Autoattack/Crushing, so unless your God-Like in your reactions with Counter-Strike, Fiora will most likely block the Auto-Attack not Crushing Blow. I see more problems with GP and Renekton, because they have bait heals (Renektons ult, and GP's Remove Scurvy.

Kurohyou

03-22-2012

Lol. So skill doesnt play any role now its all just about who you pick XD. So in blind pick theres just some match ups you cant win apparently. Wow

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Vanish View Post
Wukong is strictly a solo top champ, and I've never had a problem with Caitlyn, her "Q" is predictable, and starting Cloth +5 Health pots? She dosent stand a chance against Nimbus/Crushing Blow (With flat AD/Armor Pen marks and Quints). As for Ramm I wouldnt see one solo top, It's a waste of his talent (as a jungler). Also good Wukong players know, Nimbus/Autoattack/Crushing, so unless your God-Like in your reactions with Counter-Strike, Fiora will most likely block the Auto-Attack not Crushing Blow. I see more problems with GP and Renekton, because they have bait heals (Renektons ult, and GP's Remove Scurvy.
Someone had told me Caitlyn so I put her up there, but I really don't see it either so I took her off. The fact that rammus wouldn't top lane is obvious as well so I took him off. As for Fiora, I've just seen her do too well against Wukong multiple times, Her parry can block his Q and her sustain is quite nice. She can close the gap between you or push past minions and use it to get away. Her ult is quite powerful as well and if she uses it on top of yours makes for an interesting dance.

GP and Renekton added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohyou View Post
Lol. So skill doesnt play any role now its all just about who you pick XD. So in blind pick theres just some match ups you cant win apparently. Wow
You so funny bro. Obv skill plays a role, but a counter gives you a clear advantage. I hope you're not serious with this post.