Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zhong guó rén

Master Recruiter

03-20-2012

not sure if this is intended but possibly vlad can counter fiora's ult I had a weird game where twice fiora targeted me to start her ult it starts and I pool after 1 hit and it just kinda pops her out of ult although not sure if this was patched or was just a 1-2 time thing have to play around with it more...

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhong gu rn View Post
not sure if this is intended but possibly vlad can counter fiora's ult I had a weird game where twice fiora targeted me to start her ult it starts and I pool after 1 hit and it just kinda pops her out of ult although not sure if this was patched or was just a 1-2 time thing have to play around with it more...
Well, for as long as it's working out this way, I'll have to chuck him in as a counter to Fiora. Thanks for the listing. I wonder if it works the same way with Fizz?

dxG Skumbagz

03-21-2012

1. I can counter Veigar on Ahri, its not the other way around.
2. U said Morg counters Ahri which i also disagree with. And before you say the morgs i fought are bad then u can try me in a 1v1.
3. i can counter Heimer on Cass.

Hardscar

03-21-2012

I've yet to run into any real counter for Nautilus in mid or when grouped.

He's slow and no dps to speak of when built as a tank, but his CC's are handy for keeping just about everyone at a distance in the early laning stage, and his Q and W will let him escape from most ganks if you don't push hard. I rarely even see another enemy tower until I'm L8-9 or so, heh.

Once grouped, the combination of the passive stun, the Qgrab/stun, the Rtoss/stun and the E slow basically will work on pretty near anyone unless they have an ability for magic immunity.

I've never seen the Q or R get resisted though. I know my W and E have been resisted. Watched it a few times.

Limitedition

03-21-2012

I don't think I have ever met a Annie that I couldn't beat as Lux. Maybe its just me I agree the stun is nasty but I out farm, out range, double snare for her and tibbers. 9/10 times make her go back before 6 with a few passive taps after my lucent singularity farming touches her.

Limitedition

03-21-2012

DxG WagoNMaster:

Quote:
1. I can counter Veigar on Ahri, its not the other way around.
2. U said Morg counters Ahri which i also disagree with. And before you say the morgs i fought are bad then u can try me in a 1v1.
3. i can counter Heimer on Cass.
Can a Cass flash past Heimers turrets, nuke, ult and ignite and kill him? Sure, I don't know if that's a counter thou because he can just flash, throw his blind/slow(from turrets) and leave you there to die. I just don't see Cass as a counter to Heimer.

Morgana should beat Ahri, shield eats the Charm, snare stops you from closing, and Zhonya's while her ult is going off and the snare/puddle is coming back from C/D. You both have spell vamp.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

The only thing that Ahri has going for her is the true damage on the return of her ball. That's not a 'counter'. And the fact that Morgana can simply snare + shield (at least shield even if snare misses) and negate a big chunk of Ahri's burst by ignoring her taunt is solid bro.

Counter Veigar with Ahri? No.... I believe that you've played well against a Veigar, but I don't think that it's a counter. Ahri goes in for a kill/burst. Stun + Veigar MASSIVE BURST... game broski.

zhong guó rén

Master Recruiter

03-21-2012

Also a ryze would in theory counter a veig in a sense good ryze players run all mana runes you dont really see much ap until late game unless they run the xtra the ap in masteries and in imp ignite but I guess early game to mid ryze just laughs at veigs ult and idk how u count a counter I mean vlad is nerfed but if played right you can lane forever after u get ur wota going you can in threory shutdown mid from farm same with ahri I guess its how you play? Sorry for weird formatting and txt typin on phone

zhong guó rén

Master Recruiter

03-21-2012

Maybe morg just counters everything mid ap wise although you mite need more spell vamp to stop a mid talon the shield shud hold tho shes way too op

Quick Rawr

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhong gu rn View Post
Also a ryze would in theory counter a veig in a sense good ryze players run all mana runes you dont really see much ap until late game unless they run the xtra the ap in masteries and in imp ignite but I guess early game to mid ryze just laughs at veigs ult and idk how u count a counter I mean vlad is nerfed but if played right you can lane forever after u get ur wota going you can in threory shutdown mid from farm same with ahri I guess its how you play? Sorry for weird formatting and txt typin on phone
I would agree that Ryze deals very well against Veigar in a mid lane. I don't, however, feel that he's a solid counter. He does build mana for his Q and it does shut down Veigar's ult for a little while, but Ryze doesn't have a spell shield, gap closer, silence... nothing that would really solid counter a Veigar. I think they could trade hits and whatnot in mid lane sure and Ryze could come out on top, but as far as a counter I'm not too sure about that.

And yeah, Morgana with her black shield is a very strong mid laner which I'm sure is why she's banned so often. I think out of the last 50 games I played, she wasn't banned 2 of those games, and she was picked both of them.