Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asphixian

03-20-2012

Orianna counters
any melle class.
if used right
Via: poke poke poke RAPE, oh you're running? are you faster than my ball? NOPE. ball deathgrip, hit. speed buffed. bye.

MrKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I main leblanc http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/lolsb.png/ (im not prefect, but better then 80% of other leblancs) and know how to counter her. Here are 4 main ways

Mordekaiser counters LB hard. Passive ignores burst, he farms incredibly fast while LB cant farm, is tanky (usually) and spell vamp (usually rushed) gives him great sustain. If you are LB vs morde you are probably going to lose regardless of skill level. LB can burst you, but if you have spell vamp youll just heal fast with your amazing farm and zone her from farming.

Galio counters LB. Galio gets lots of MR, making her burst useless. Galio is also an incredible farmer with his abilities, while if LB uses her W to farm, she cant get away/gank for 10-20 seconds (dependant on game time) meaning a flash/galio ult will rape her, and she would be an easy gank. Galio should beat LB regardless of skill level differences. If Im LB and get countered by a galio, I just try to keep my tower, not feed, and hope my team can carry me.

Soraka counters LB incredibly hard. Her sustain is immediate, her silence ****s up LBs burst, and even if LB does land a successful combo, soraka should heal enough to get away if shes not fed. Soraka can outfarm, outpush, and sustain while LB can not. And sorakas MR passive makes LBs burst suck even more.

Sivr counters LB. (spell shield ****s her combos/burst, and throwing a Q when her clone pops is a guaranteed hit on her. Spell shielding before a leash can prevent stun, and silence does very little to sivr)

Hope it helps on your guide.

asphixian

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKitten View Post
I main leblanc http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/lolsb.png/ (am not great at her, but better then 80% of other leblancs) and know how to counter her. Here are 4 main ways

blahh blahh LB

OR be brawler/play late game
Be squishy, instant death early game.

MrKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphixian View Post
OR be brawler/play late game
Be squishy, instant death early game.
Sorry wut?

Also, fiora is a good counter to trynda. Getting your crits parried sucks.

asphixian

03-20-2012

Quote:
Sorry wut?

Also, fiora is a good counter to trynda. Getting your crits parried sucks.
LB rapes squishy players early game. ESP ez
really all you need to counter her is a brawler.
or wait until she drops off late game

MrKitten

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphixian View Post
or wait until she drops off late game
End game she can still rape your AD carries one hit in teamfights, silence your AP, pop an hourglass, and wreak some more havoc when she comes out or get away. But yeah she does drop off.

The guide is specific, hence why it doesnt list stuff like "banshees" since banshees counters all bursty types, or list "brawler" or "late game" as a counter to LB. it wanted specific counters so i gave mine and my logic behind them. Those 4 are the best counters imo (+ kass)

ThePPP

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Volibear
----------
Champions:
Items/Summoner Spells:

Yup, nothing counters Volibear!

In all seriousness I play Volibear when it's a plausible choice. So far the only hero that gives me trouble is Morgana late game. Early game double ranged AD/AP carries give me some trouble (especially slows and stuns) until I'm tanky enough to dps them down. CS wise, I lose my lane to ranged carries pretty hard. I find it hard to harass or get CS.

Heros specifically? Graves, Ashe and as earlier stated Morgana. I'm sure there are more but I cannot think of them right now and I'm not too experienced. As for summoner spells ignite really kills Volibears passive heal. Exhaust is also a tad bit annoying. I go Ghost/Cleanse to stop ignite/stuns/slows and catch runners or run away! Voli is very CC'able. So I focus on fixing that problem.

Vlądimir

03-20-2012

Nobody posted this yet? It hasn't been updated recently but it's a very useful spreadsheet of counter-pick goodness.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c&toomany=true

Quick Rawr

03-20-2012

Quote:
I main leblanc http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/lolsb.png/ (im not prefect, but better then 80% of other leblancs) and know how to counter her. Here are 4 main ways

Mordekaiser counters LB hard. Passive ignores burst, he farms incredibly fast while LB cant farm, is tanky (usually) and spell vamp (usually rushed) gives him great sustain. If you are LB vs morde you are probably going to lose regardless of skill level. LB can burst you, but if you have spell vamp youll just heal fast with your amazing farm and zone her from farming.

Galio counters LB. Galio gets lots of MR, making her burst useless. Galio is also an incredible farmer with his abilities, while if LB uses her W to farm, she cant get away/gank for 10-20 seconds (dependant on game time) meaning a flash/galio ult will rape her, and she would be an easy gank. Galio should beat LB regardless of skill level differences. If Im LB and get countered by a galio, I just try to keep my tower, not feed, and hope my team can carry me.

Soraka counters LB incredibly hard. Her sustain is immediate, her silence ****s up LBs burst, and even if LB does land a successful combo, soraka should heal enough to get away if shes not fed. Soraka can outfarm, outpush, and sustain while LB can not. And sorakas MR passive makes LBs burst suck even more.

Sivr counters LB. (spell shield ****s her combos/burst, and throwing a Q when her clone pops is a guaranteed hit on her. Spell shielding before a leash can prevent stun, and silence does very little to sivr)

Cheers bro! I'll update this info in a little bit. I've never played LB so this is quite helpful (:

And yeah, I don't have info on Viktor or Volibear so I appreciate any input on those two champions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vl?dimir View Post
Nobody posted this yet? It hasn't been updated recently but it's a very useful spreadsheet of counter-pick goodness.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c&toomany=true
Link doesn't work for me.

Quick Rawr

03-20-2012

Add Lulu to the main page.

She's basically the strongest Tryndamere counter ever. Also, need some help with who counters Viktor.