Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nokthar

04-08-2012

Swain is hard counter by fizz, so much more than any other champion, simply because as soon as you try to snare, he can jump out of it. Other then that good list I like it, I would love to see some more explanations but only if you've got the time

WagglyFurball

04-12-2012

I think that Karthus is a pretty good counter to Xerath. Xerath's biggest thing is range, but when he gets his bonus range, he is locked in one place, and Karthus excels at single target damage with his Q which is exceedingly easy to hit on a Xerath who is locked in place. Karthus can easily outburst Xerath with his Q and Defile and Wall of Pain is also there to slow him and lower resistances if he tries to escape.

Trilkin

04-12-2012

Fiddlesticks hard counters Fiora. If you really need to ask why then look at his kit.

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

nautilius passive is not a stun, just immobilize. it wont' stop galio ult

Theshortkid1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

BUMP
and note* Riven does very poor against AD/Bruiser Nidalee solo top have been in the situation on either sides and have seen High ELO matches with same lane problem. Haven't found the true reason why other than long ranged poke.

fi y ur so h0t

04-16-2012

nice dude

Theshortkid1

04-16-2012

Alistar:
Corki - True damage passive

Fluffyknowsyou

04-16-2012

Been looking for a thread like this xD

Adrynalyne

04-16-2012

nice list mate!
forgot
Gangplank on Skarner
w breaks Skarner's ult

Squash16

04-25-2012

I love the guide! Helps with some of those really aggravating champs. Question about fizz, you listed counters as characters with a lot of one-time stuns (like sion), but wouldn't that not pose a problem with Fizz's "e"? The cooldown on the pole is quicker than most stuns and they are easy as heck to dodge cause the stuns are slow. I agree with the Ryze option though, his harass and stun do make it hard. Fizz just seems to cause problems so any other thoughts?