Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatSriLankanKid

03-29-2012

Quote:
Lerry the Lebster:
You have GP listed as a counter to Wukong. I've tried this a couple times and both times he has pooped on me. I'm not saying for certain that he isn't, but if I would like a more in depth explanation into why he does, because from my experience its the other way around.

You spam q lvl 1. If he jumps on you lvl 2 you press e and fight him.

You have q spam for harass and you can catch him with your e when he tries to harass you.

Litterial

03-30-2012

I don't know if people know this but Twisted Fate is a great match-up against Morgana in the laning phase. The versatility of his W and the passive on his E allows him to give Morgana a hard time in lane. His Red card has an AoE slow. He can pull out a red card, target a minion and damage Morgana if she near the AoE. Some Morgana players might not pick up what you are doing very quickly because when they see you target a minion, they believe you are not targeting them; if they don't see a spell targeted toward them, they might not use their black shield. Twisted Fate's blue card well help him manage his mana so he won't go oom when he harrasses her.

Twisted Fate's abilities also have a shorter cooldown than her shield. That allows him to deal damage to her while her shield is on cooldown. If the TF isn't skilled enough to throw in harass before her cooldown ends, he can always but points in his E and not hurt his damage as much as a Morgana would if she put points in her E.

If Morgana is putting points in her shield during the laning phase, her wave clear and damage is weakened. As a team, you can take advantage of this by forcing the other team to contest objectives. If you're forcing objectives, Morgana is more of a support because she isn't dealing as much damage as she would if she was putting points in her other abilities.

TL;DR

TF can bait our Morgana's shield.
TF can force Morgana to put more points in her shield.
Putting more points in Black Shield during the laning phase means Morgana's wave clearing and damage is weakened.

AdamasHaima

03-30-2012

Vlad is listed as a counter to Ahir, I'm going to have to vote no on this one
Ahri has better range (vlads pool and tides of blood require being nearly on to of the enemy champ)
His sustain during laning phase is pitiful since his nurf in both heal and cool down
His pool cooldown is much longer than the cooldowns on Ahri, making her much more apt to control the lane and return harrass than Vlad.
That aside, Vlad is not going to chase you very far back at mid just to hit you with e unless he is going for a kill.

medicvalues

03-31-2012

how does katrina counter swaine? from what ive seen granted only like 5-7 games with him dat ulti ****s her up especially if you can land the w. imo a good catherine willl **** up swayne with dat range

Empressium

04-02-2012

cho counters fiddle real hard >> 2 aoe knockups and crowstorm vs devour?
fiddle chomps karthus >> crowstorm vs karthus sustained aoe?

MetalGuitarist

04-02-2012

maokai counters katt, nunu and any1 with a channel ult really, his Q is on a very short cooldown and will disrupt them. Also, I'd say that garen counters him solo top because he has too much sustain in lane. Mao has harass but his saplings cost a lot of mana early and cant spam them. He can't farm and harass at the same time.

Kize

04-03-2012

zomg ty

T0ns 0f Dam4ge

04-03-2012

Wukong countrs Caitlyn quite hard, outdamages her with E then Q, and when retreats just evade her Q or use W, though don't use W when you are about to die and she has mana for ult. Make sure you always have mana for W so her ult hits the clone instead of you.

Dercy

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Karthus Counter - Karma.
Not seen very often, but she is still one. Her shield blocks Ult.

KultoDeSkaro

04-03-2012

Lol quicksilver for polymorph? Wtf? Guess you can spend 1.4k gold to negate a 2.5 second soft cc on a 10 second cooldown