Bottom Lane Attack Speed Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMeta View Post
... & his ult for gank protection?
I use his ultimate for everything protection.

It rapes mofos.

Hékate

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post

It rapes mofos.
It rapes mofos you actually hit... I know at around 1600 elo where I'm at I dodge the vast majority of skillshots/aoe (ahri/lux basically never hit me). I don't think I'd let myself get hit by nunu's ult. Most effective bot champs have some sort of cc/survivability mechanic or simply outrange nunu, so I don't think his ult would be something to rely on.

Redenbacher

03-14-2012

Quote:

It rapes mofos.
Except for those mofos with stuns, knock ups, knock backs, silences, blinks and dashes. **** those mofos.

GrignardTS

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Except for those mofos with stuns, knock ups, knock backs, silences, blinks and dashes. **** those mofos.
You bait them.

It has a long CD so they won't assume its up.

Quote:
It rapes mofos you actually hit... I know at around 1600 elo where I'm at I dodge the vast majority of skillshots/aoe (ahri/lux basically never hit me). I don't think I'd let myself get hit by nunu's ult. Most effective bot champs have some sort of cc/survivability mechanic or simply outrange nunu, so I don't think his ult would be something to rely on.
If you activate it with them next to you, unless they have a dash or flash, you already hit it. Just interrupt it when they're about to leave.

And no one here has yet mentioned the two brush that sit at bottom, allowing for super easy hidden ultimates.

Hékate

03-14-2012

Quote:
If you activate it with them next to you.
Hehe that's my point. I would not let you get next to me unless I had proper CC that wasn't on cd. I think nunu can work but relying on hitting with his ult especially in 1v1/ganking situations against any half decent bot is not a good plan. imo his ult is better suited for teamfights up top where your teammates can protect/disable/cc to make sure they get hit.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Forgive me if this is dumb because I've never actually played nunu, but for clearing waves wouldn't tiamat be better considering he has an AS steroid?

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
Forgive me if this is dumb because I've never actually played nunu, but for clearing waves wouldn't tiamat be better considering he has an AS steroid?
There's a few problems with this, but it may be better, I'll test it.

1. You won't be able to hit both the front and back creeps at the same time.
2. The fourth bounce can hit enemy champions fairly easily. 110 magic damage, even after mitigation, usually comes to about 60-70. Sets back natural regen.
3. More hits = More free spells.

gnmish

03-15-2012

I've tried AS Nunu bot, he's pretty bad, even if you do out play your opponent and all you will accomplish for the first third of the game is barely hang on to your point.

But once you get your AS up and your bloodboil to level 5, Hit your Promote and buff your super minion.

Having a promoted uber-buffed minion kill champs for you : Priceless.