Wukong is overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdFireBeast

03-14-2012

Spread out, bait his spin. The main issue I see with the Monkey is that far too often people let him hit entire teams with it. There's no reason, ever, for a tank, bruiser, AD ranged, and AP ranged to ALL be hit by the same **** AoE. That's extremely poor positioning. This isn't to say that he's not OP, though. This is me ranting because I'm sick of imbecilic teammates being hit by the ****ing spin.

Wolfalisk

03-14-2012

I'll give you this:

He does too much for the small amount of skill required to play him correctly. But a lot of champs have that problem these days.

Hugs From Momma

03-14-2012

Super-easy-to-play tanky melee poke assassin with huge ult and escape button.

Octovert

03-14-2012

Sweeper/Lightbringer reduce the pain considerably.

Ikarurob

03-14-2012

hes pretty much Xin, hell be nerfed. HEs fun as **** though i do like that monkey.

DarkTemplar99

03-14-2012

I usually go sweeper often because so many people like to go eve and twitch. It just so happens that it also shuts down vayne and wukong as well, and even if there are no stealth champs it helps chase down champs and lets you see over that top wall above windmill.

GrignardTS

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
hes pretty much Xin, hell be nerfed. HEs fun as **** though i do like that monkey.
Funny that you say that cause I thought he was fine, then they randomly buffed him.

I was like "lol"

IS1d5b61a8733e170555aa6

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTemplar99 View Post
I usually go sweeper often because so many people like to go eve and twitch. It just so happens that it also shuts down vayne and wukong as well, and even if there are no stealth champs it helps chase down champs and lets you see over that top wall above windmill.
It doesn't "shut him down". It just gives you a chance of retaliating against him

Even without stealth his kit is still ridiculously strong

Pit Dog

03-15-2012

i cant stand him if i see him in any 5v5 i instantly reroute my item strategies to not include stack items -_-

Fuzen kuden

04-18-2013

he takes no skill to win and is the new lee sin