Is Karma Good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Febo Apolo

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Sophie View Post
If you plan on 0 CS supporting with Karma do not spam your heal ever , just mitigate with your sheild it happens to be the strongest physical damage sheild in the game. You can also deprive enemy's of last hits by sheilding your creeps.
karmas shield = jannas shield - ad boost

same base per level, ratios and range

Amandeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

She is bad and has the 2nd worst win/lose ratio in the game.

Numbers do not lie.

Zerglinator

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskim0 Brother View Post
I copied your joke in a derivative and less humorous fashion because YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! Karma IS bad.
Fix'd again.

Febo Apolo

03-19-2012

karma depends on fornt lines, xin/riven/panth work wonders for karma at bot lane

she is fun, great bait with her passive

heal is next ot useless unless you have etxra manthras, karma is not a support until late game, and even then you should be filling the ap carry role instead

she has some of the best trades early levels, mantra your shiled + auto attacks > enemies burst

mid game es when she is weaker

she is very fun, but everyone rages when you go ap karma because "karma is support and u torlling"

Michael Kane

03-19-2012

There is good Karma and bad karma, all depends on who is playing

Irelia Bot

03-19-2012

Karma is good but not for every situation.

She is great in mid against champs like Karthus or Akali, can be great against champs like Lux or Morg, but is just asking to die if facing someone like Annie or Ryze who has 600+ ranged CC that always hits.

Karma's main downfalls are a lack of hard CC, mana cost on her abilities which she is dependent on are a bit high, she has no super great escape mechanic and a lack of range on her basic attack and q to counter most ranged champs leaves her extremely vulnerable to champs like Caitlyn.

Why do I still like Karma? It is because she is technically a support but if you are able to do well mid she also acts like an AP burst champ. She has short cooldowns and late game can often easily turn the tides of a team fight if someone knows how to use her. She is also a support that is fun to play as.

She is not for those who fear being blamed for losing.

Her skill cap is higher then most and you will be somewhat limited in what you can do because most people don't fully understand how Karma works.

She is currently being reworked a bit guinsoo so she might be a bit different in a month or two but as to how I can't say, other then a supposed silence.

Mirukei

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Karma is actually one of my favorite champions, it's ridiculous how underplayed she is.
I've played her mid and support, max your shield (e) for both roles.
I've won against Vladimir, Katarina, etc. as mid Karma.
Csing is easy with her in my opinion, just walk up to the farm and ult then shield your self, it bursts a lot of damage in the nearby area,
the combo I use for Karma would be W > RE > RQ and if you get them low enough just keep harassing and ignite.
Remember that your speed boost damages all enemies or creeps it touches, so if you have a team mate on the other side of an enemy, then use the speed boost on your team mate to try to damage the enemy a bit.
Hope this helps! Karma is actually amazingly fun, her AP randomly goes up by 50 or more depending how you build/play her (:

Galefire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Karma is a good AP mid, but she doesn't fit in the meta right now because she excels in short bursty fights that last a few seconds then disengage. Her heal is probably the 2nd most powerful in the game, and therefore should be able to get your team ready to fight again well before the enemies are ready.

Map Awareness

11-16-2012

She's only good in a solo lane, and with the right comp. She currently doesn't work well in solo queue.

Still better than Sejuani in the S2 jungle, though.