Is Karma Good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eskim0 Brother

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I copied your joke in a derivative and less humorous fashion because YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! Karma IS good.

xArchimonde

03-19-2012

Go mid with karma. go full AP, works wonders

DoctorMcPain

03-19-2012

She's okay as AP carry, terrible support.

Keldrian

03-19-2012

"She doesn't fit into the meta"
Make a new one, it's more fun.

deepbluereason

03-19-2012

As with all things that are terrible Karma has an unexplainable fandom. These people will try to convince you that she's great. Do not listen to them.

Josh de Tonreau

03-19-2012

mid. All e and q, e first.

Reduxiji

03-19-2012

Decent support, needs farm. That's the best way I can describe her.

Coom

03-19-2012

Karma is a great champion and has been my favourite since her release. Her role is an ap carry/support, she fits in with other champions such as zilean, lux, morgana, orianna and ap nidalee. She has great burst potential, a lot of utility and a very fun playstyle.

Althought being a support/mage, Karma can actually be one of the tankiest casters in the game. With the use of her passive, heal and shield, Karma is extremely deceptively tanky.

I would recommend Karma but there are a few thing to remember if you're going to play her.

1 - You will get raged at for picking her. She is underrated.
2 - Not everyone knows what she does, and a lot of Karma's gameplay comes from teammate coordination.
3 - She is getting a remake so dont get too attached

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Karma is underrated, but some of the complaints of her being weak aren't totally unfounded.

Her early game is really weak. Mantra suffers from a rather high cooldown at the start of the game, and her heal being %-based means it won't be as effective early on. Not to mention her auto range is abysmal...

Once a Karma gets farmed, however, the game changes completely. Building Karma with some tanky items(RoA/Abyssal/Etc.) makes her stupidly hard to take down, while still dealing good damage. I've actually tanked 5 man baits and come out alive because of that passive.

So yeah. She's good, but she doesn't really have much help with how the current meta works. A few tweeks is all she needs, but it seems we will be getting a full blown rework.

Joxer

03-19-2012

karma isn't a support for a ranged AD, ranged ad's aren't manly enough to be put with her (and also how her skills work, they aren't all that effective unless you "get in there"). xin/blitz/poppy/jarvan/wukong/irelia are all better picks to lane with, and if your team is stuck on having a ranged AD i hear some are going top again (seen corkis graves and vaynes top recently)

that said, if you get ganked bottom with karma as support (you will if you are pushing wave due to shield bombs), you are likely dead, sorry karma fans her slow isnt good enough CC to prevent that. as for middle, she's a better (at least in terms of fun to play/intention) version of zilean, but to be honest, she's less powerful than he is (yes zilean's ult is still godlike level of power even if he isn't seen much)