Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Roku's livestream is back!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokudan

Recruiter

07-31-2010

[Stream Currently: Offline ]

Hi all! My livestream is back up and running now that I got my graphics card, so stop by and check it out! I still can't stream in game sound so it's my commentary as I play the game, but I've gotten a lot of positive feedback in the past about that so I keep goin with it!

http://runeterra.com/rtlivestream.php (http://runeterra.com/rtlivestream.php)

I also update twitter.com/runeterra (http://twitter.com/runeterra) when I begin streaming if you prefer updates that way!

Lightstriker

Recruiter

07-31-2010

Wooh!

DayInTheSun

07-31-2010

For those of you who always cry about MM being unfair or solo queue being impossible, watch this man. He's only started really playing ranked games like a day or so ago but he's already at like 1400+ Elo.

Baín

07-31-2010

With added Phreak play.

Sefam

Recruiter

07-31-2010

Quote:
DayInTheSun:
For those of you who always cry about MM being unfair or solo queue being impossible, watch this man. He's only started really playing ranked games like a day or so ago but he's already at like 1400+ Elo.

It's not because one top Elo dude can succeed in stomping everyone that it works for average people and that the quality of average games isn't subpar. My point is, top Elo players have nothing to do with the inherent problems the system have right now.

Also inb4 "lol u belong at your Elo". Yes, I probably do, but does it mean that every of my games has to be stomp or stompee decided on which team has the player that does the dumb mistakes 2-3 times early?

Rokudan

Recruiter

07-31-2010

stomps can often turn into close games if you don't rage and give up, has happened to me a couple times already rofl

Baín

07-31-2010

I enjoy the commentary and you rage far less than other LoL streams. +1

Sefam

Recruiter

07-31-2010

Quote:
Roku:
stomps can often turn into close games if you don't rage and give up, has happened to me a couple times already rofl

Sometimes. Want me to turn up evidence? You can't always turn games around.

You can't do anything when your team already gave up but you didn't/

Rokudan

Recruiter

08-01-2010

But you can act and react in ways that decreases the chances of your team giving up, and things that increase your chances of winning.

Regardless, stream is done for the night, bunch of videos up though, having a blast playing again and playing ranked games ^^

VMan7

Recruiter

08-01-2010

Quote:
DayInTheSun:

It's not hard getting that high at lower Elo.

Roku's good, but the problem with MM is people getting carried in duo queue, then getting onto my team after their partner logs, or just plain playing bad.

Example: http://www.livestream.com/vman7/video?clipId=pla_a5da6f70-ee39-49e5-abe1-46309e81245c