When is fiora getting nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel Stalker

03-14-2012

Lanewick vs Fiora.

GG.

Farqual

03-14-2012

I don't think she is op. I just think she is a boring as **** char that should not have ever passed through riot design team. Oh guys. MASTER YI IS SUCH AN AWSOME CHAR LETS MAKE ANOTHER GJ GUYS. now make another ****ing yordle.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

naw, she realy isn't, her ult is easily countered, I was playing Lux a few games ago, Zhonya'd right when she ulted, cancelled it

Qwyxzl

03-14-2012

Why would you waste CC on her when she can build mostly tank items and still do moderate damage? Your only option is to ignore her and let her bash your face in.

bigcountry11782

04-15-2012

i top lane 3v3 and 5v5 as rumble i can hold my own agianst anything exept fiora she had half health once at lvl 2 i was lvl 3 she slowed me and killed me with 3 hits and i had my sheild up ya thats not op or anything its bull

bigcountry11782

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Jedi I View Post
naw, she realy isn't, her ult is easily countered, I was playing Lux a few games ago, Zhonya'd right when she ulted, cancelled it
then she just face rapes you with normal attacks after lol

bigcountry11782

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farqual View Post
I don't think she is op. I just think she is a boring as **** char that should not have ever passed through riot design team. Oh guys. MASTER YI IS SUCH AN AWSOME CHAR LETS MAKE ANOTHER GJ GUYS. now make another ****ing yordle.
she is op though

Andarel

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountry11782 View Post
i top lane 3v3 and 5v5 as rumble i can hold my own agianst anything exept fiora she had half health once at lvl 2 i was lvl 3 she slowed me and killed me with 3 hits and i had my sheild up ya thats not op or anything its bull
I don't even think that's hard - Rumble's not a great fighter until level 4 when he has all his skills and the 2nd rank in flame.

Lady Caitlyn

04-16-2012

Fiora is not OP. She can deal a good damage but she's still squishy as hell. Not that hard to kill one. You just have to be careful in team fights when she's most likely to use her ulti.

Queen Sejuani

04-16-2012

Never, because she isn't op.