Dear Ezreal players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FullMetal Goge

03-16-2012

It's Friday and I have to be at school all day so hopefully I come home to PFE. But I'm not really expecting anything.

Ferret Paws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetal Goge View Post
It's Friday and I have to be at school all day so hopefully I come home to PFE. But I'm not really expecting anything.
Yea, this is disappointing.

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

The new surprise this patch is probably the new AD caster item Morello mentioned yesterday. If they were going to release Pulsefire, we would have gotten a trailer or an art teaser.

I'd love to see it come out, since Ezreal is my favorite champ to play, but it's just not gonna happen today (or probably any time soon )

Ferret Paws

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercule X View Post
The new surprise this patch is probably the new AD caster item Morello mentioned yesterday. If they were going to release Pulsefire, we would have gotten a trailer or an art teaser.

I'd love to see it come out, since Ezreal is my favorite champ to play, but it's just not gonna happen today (or probably any time soon )
I say we all band together, walk up to the RIOT office, and start flippin tables.

Mavs

03-16-2012

zzzz

lecoopsta

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealto View Post
I have 724 losses I believe. The 1200 was not a typo.
So you literally have played Ezreal in 80% of your games? I don't believe you. Considering hes not even in your last ten. And He wasn't in your last ten when I looked 3 days ago either.

Zerglinator

03-17-2012

Sadness.

tempname1032

11-12-2012

About that