Seriously what is wrong with people these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

03-13-2012

So I'm playing fiora and we were doing well in our game which was about 30 minutes in.

We've won every team fight except for our last one. Right there and there, my team decides to surrender. I was just in shock. We were winning in turrets, kills and we had better mid-late champions.

I just swore like i've never before (I personally don't give a flying **** if I get banned for it). There reason for surrendering was because I was useless, even though I was the only reason they were still in the game. Just because I built a banshee veil and a lot of armor pen (the enemy team had sooooo much armor), they said I had a terrible item build.

Seriously, these people need CAT scans or something, or just that I had 2 BR's on my team. Why must you surrender while we're ahead?

Why aren't these people banned instead of swearing?

deirin

03-13-2012

mmm no comment... too hard to figure what really happened...
missing cs info...jungle info...dragon info....baron info...lvl info...and the reason why they surrendered...

but...yea i do hate surrender on ranked...i tend to fight for the win...

Zerthai

03-13-2012

People are trolls thats all.

SC x CptTwuitles

03-13-2012

That is worse than when my team surrendered when we were down a tower and 2 kills. You win a cookie, dear sir. (:.)

Skilltestingman

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
mmm no comment... too hard to figure what really happened...
missing cs info...jungle info...dragon info....baron info...lvl info...and the reason why they surrendered...

but...yea i do hate surrender on ranked...i tend to fight for the win...
I'll give you all that info here:

- No baron was taken the whole game
- I had 250+ cs after 30 minutes
- I don't know what to say about the jungle...
- We had the majority of dragons
- All lvl 18

The reason they claimed they surrendered was that my item build was bad and I'll tell you exactly what I built.

-Mercs
-Lantern
-LW
-Black Cleaver
-Banshee Veil
-Chain vest

Reason for the build. They were building alot of armor and I needed a way to get through that. LW was not enough so black cleaver was needed. They also had considerable amount of ad dmg and 1 burst (lb if im not mistaken)