y u no do something about afk ranked riot?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

«yšnÓde

03-13-2012

I am sure this has been brought up here before but really riot it needs serious attention. If someone randomly Dcs and does not come back it should not count as a loss (and lose elo). It should be a lose forgiven, 4 v 5 is not fair for the other 4 with only the hope of turtling and farming and getting lucky. Something really needs to be done.

Morrocker

03-13-2012

Its not that easy dude. Lets say you're loosing a game (with no clear comeback), people would start trying to use escape goats to avoid loosing. Point is, you can abuse something like that.

Sure, IT SUCKS. We all have suffered from that, but technically it can happen to you as often as it does with anyone else.

If you got a better idea, try posting it. However just giving a loss forgiven is not the answer.

PS: Also you're ****ing the enemy team with a loos forgiven, cuz ELO needs someone to go down and someone to go up. On a loss forgiven there would be no change, and then you would be punishing the enemy team because you were unlucky.

Skilltestingman

03-13-2012

Adding on to the loss forgiven thing, I've won plenty of 4v5 in ranked. Just food for thought.

I hope you at least try to win

PDiddy

03-13-2012

give the enemy team a vote for a loss forgiven? (like surrender votes) If they say yes they immediatly win and get +10 elo. You're team loses half of what they normally would.

Zerthai

03-13-2012

Again that could be abused. There may end up being no negative effect for playing ranked games.