ITT we post our win strats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failosipher

03-14-2012

Good stuff so far, keep it coming please.

Nilat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickle View Post
Id be happy to answer. Look at the build I run on fizz.

1. Mobility boots - allow you to get away after a fight, and traverse the map very quickly. Great synergy with fizz.

2. Lich bane - his most important damage item. Also more movement speed.

3. Glacial - gives him a good bit of armor, bonus mana, and cooldown reduction. If their AD is super strong, you can upgrade to a FH. I usually don't though.

4. Deathfire Grasp - 30% of targets health gone, plus ap, and maxes your cooldown reduction.

I play fizz like an assassin. Rush in with your q while you have your w up. Then pole vault to a safer destination or to another target. Fizz tends to get focussed very hard, so you have to rely on your cooldown to bring you in and out of the fight.

Now, to answer your question, fizz constantly trolls when your pulling 3 or 4 people across the map because your at 10% health but nobody can catch you because of mob boots and pole vault. So you just pull them where you want while staying alive and catching health nodes. Meanwhile my team caps everything.

Yes, this does rely on people being greedy and chasing for kills but even at 1900+, I can rely on this tactic still.
Thanks for this btw, going to give it a shot. I love Fizz but against certain teams I just get demolished and am too squishy. Usually just build pure AP w/ Lucidity boots though.

GrignardTS

03-14-2012

I think the best thing new players/players in rising ELO can learn is the difference between a productive and useless death.

Dying 1v3 under their mid tower starting a 20s respawn, causing a 3v4 top is not productive.

Dying 1v2 under top allowing your team to arrive and clean up is.

Its hard to teach but its vital to success and just because timers are shorter than SR, doesn't mean death is less important.

POOTERSS

03-15-2012

pick zilean ^_^

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Playing instead of *****ing all game tends to help you win too

Cherokeepimp

03-16-2012

You always playing pre mades like you say is ruining dominion draft.

What are you going to do when you actually have to play other pre-mades instead of thinking your good playing against a pug 400 levels below you?