ITT we post our win strats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failosipher

03-13-2012

Besides listing gimmicks that will soon(tm) be nerfed (at least he fiora ult will), lets see some more constructive posts please. Im looking for:

General info on how to succeed in dom draft.
Builds and playstyle of your favorite / most successful champ(s).

Failosipher

03-13-2012

Bump.

CyrisAeon

03-13-2012

Nice post. Good list of sound, practical advise. Why all the downvotes?

Orphane

03-13-2012

The other thing is that towers are your priority. You don't win the game massacring the enemy. You win by controlling more towers than they do for longer. There's a fine balance between being too aggressive or not enough when it comes to towers, and being flexible in defending your towers makes all the difference in games you can win and games you throw away.

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
The other thing is that towers are your priority. You don't win the game massacring the enemy. You win by controlling more towers than they do for longer. There's a fine balance between being too aggressive or not enough when it comes to towers, and being flexible in defending your towers makes all the difference in games you can win and games you throw away.
This is 100% false.

At the end of the game look at the grid or graph. The team with the highest time spent dead always loses.

Hot Teen Gays

03-13-2012

play zilean and backdoor all game

/pooter strat

03-13-2012

Pooterss = perma dodge for me. I don't play with people that don't work as a team and he 100% refuses to. He is the worst player I've ever run into and I've played with somebody that actually has down-syndrome.

AbsolutePK

03-14-2012

Play Malz bot. Get 1800+.

If it worked for me it can work for anybody.

ProSauce VT

03-14-2012

Watch Dominion streams of NESL Monday tournaments. You can learn a lot on how to "read" the map and what kinds of strats actually do work.

No champion is unviable. In fact, there are often many "sleeper" champions that just need a seemingly ridiculous build that works. AD Malzahar being a prime example.

When Dominion first came out, on the 3rd day (I had work all week till then.) I ran ryze revive/exhaust for about 10 straight games. I was called so many different forms of noob at the start and I was called so many different forms of op/godly at the end of each game. I really wish I had taken a screen shot. The same could be said when I announced I was going AD Shaco in champ select. I also stated Revive was the best summoner spell for Dominon over and over....and I was scorched alive for doing so.

The point is; the only unvibale type of champion/build/strat/comp, with respect to contributing to your team winning, is one your not good at. I mean I suck at Poppy and Yorick. I'm very good with Amumu and Irelia. I see poppy and Yorick banned all the time. Never see Amumu or Irelia. Why? Because thats who I play well.

If you want to be a strong player then find the champion(s) that fit your play-style.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

My most successful strategy so far has been to hold more points than my opponents.