ITT we post our win strats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failosipher

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilat View Post
How exactly is Fizz a troll champ on Dom?
Id be happy to answer. Look at the build I run on fizz.

1. Mobility boots - allow you to get away after a fight, and traverse the map very quickly. Great synergy with fizz.

2. Lich bane - his most important damage item. Also more movement speed.

3. Glacial - gives him a good bit of armor, bonus mana, and cooldown reduction. If their AD is super strong, you can upgrade to a FH. I usually don't though.

4. Deathfire Grasp - 30% of targets health gone, plus ap, and maxes your cooldown reduction.

I play fizz like an assassin. Rush in with your q while you have your w up. Then pole vault to a safer destination or to another target. Fizz tends to get focussed very hard, so you have to rely on your cooldown to bring you in and out of the fight.

Now, to answer your question, fizz constantly trolls when your pulling 3 or 4 people across the map because your at 10% health but nobody can catch you because of mob boots and pole vault. So you just pull them where you want while staying alive and catching health nodes. Meanwhile my team caps everything.

Yes, this does rely on people being greedy and chasing for kills but even at 1900+, I can rely on this tactic still.

03-13-2012

Ugghh... good list minus number one. I rarely queue with friends and when I do, the elo range is so spread out that it ALWAYS makes for an imbalanced game where one team stomps and the other can't do anything. Those games are NOT fun for me, even if I'm winning.

STOP THE ****ING DUO QUES. Please stop telling people to queue together. I'm ****ing tired of playing with 1200-1300 players because they joined queue together.

For game advice: Wait for your team before assaulting any given turret. Constantly people try to go in as three and then blame the fourth for not being in position. If your fourth man isn't there and you engage, it's YOUR fault. If not all members are present, push creeps and wait for them or wait in the jungle.

If your team is blatantly getting out matched trying to win top (whether in the jungle or under the tower) then stop trying to take it 4v4. Send a gank bot or a mobile champ to their mid to split up their party. Sometimes it's good to zerg their mid when they have three top as there is a chance you can catch the 4th out of position. This will typically lead to capping their mid and then abandoning it to take top back.

Farm hard bot. Farm hard bot, but play passively unless your team is losing top consistently. If that's the case, go full throttle aggressive in lane and try to pressure their bot into ganking you. That will give your top a chance to 4v3 and win. If you have been farming, you should be strong enough to handle a gank if you have chosen a solid bot lane champ. Bot lane can and will sway the outcome of the game so play it wisely and build tanky to keep yourself from constantly falling over from ganks. Revive and garrison are great summoners to take for bot as well just in case you do die and the tower is getting creep capped, you can revive and garrison it back to full. Also, if you don't have good AoE spam, focus on killing the caster minions first to allow your waves to sync with each other and forcing a creep neutralize bot.

Taking the other team's mid and bot can be very useful in causing chaos on the other team. BUT don't EVER risk your life to defend them. When a team tries to 4v4 on the enemies team mid, more than likely they will lose their lives, the mid, and lose top. Capping or neutralizing them is good but always bail and buy when they start to make a real advance. The time they will take to recap their mid will give you time to buy and get back to defending.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

The fun part about fizz's troll poll is how ungodly easy it is to bait it out when you play urgot. Throw Q, see troll polololololole, land e, QQQQQQQ dead fizz.

Failosipher

03-13-2012

Good advice avatar. I'll continue to support duo qs though because it is the single most effective method for new players to tryhard and climb rating. Sure, sometimes it bugs the higher elo players, but thats the q system's fault, not ours.

Also, if a fizz pole vaults an urgot q rather than just moving out of the way, he deserves to die lol.

FluffyPinkPoro

03-13-2012

This is off topic but Sickle are you from sc2id....

Failosipher

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPDjo View Post
This is off topic but Sickle are you from sc2id....
nope

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-13-2012

1 - Beserker Treads
2 - Tiamat
3 - Tiamat
4 - Tiamat
5 - Tiamat
6 - Tiamat

Enjoy the free elo.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
1 - Beserker Treads
2 - Tiamat
3 - Tiamat
4 - Tiamat
5 - Tiamat
6 - Tiamat

Enjoy the free elo.
Someone plays fiora.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
Someone plays fiora.
More enjoyable with Malph or Kayle

03-13-2012

Or twitch...