"Don't play talon, he's bad"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnny Bravo

03-12-2012

So I've had a number of people tell me to just flat out stop playing talon in ranked, I mean, even if I do well myself someone told me I shouldn't play talon because even if I do good I can't carry a bad team to a victory, is he really just not viable right now?

ninemile

03-12-2012

He's the most OP champion ever because he can one hit kill anyone with his move, 'One Hit Kill.'

SkyDives

03-12-2012

you send talon mid, vs their mage. you send your AP top vs their melee deeps. talon counters mages. mage zones beefy solo top. problem with talon is to mid effectively you have to be a pretty good talon player.
which depending on your elo there are not many.

tsowrathful

03-13-2012

He's a counter pick... and as used as such.

That's about it.... he's not bad but he needs to lane vs. something he has an advantage over and also needs a team comp that compliments him.

Jagunço do Tripé

03-13-2012

i just play talon when i'm against morgana, fizz, LB, kass, cuz they are a pain in the @ss for mages
obs: i'm a top lane player

The Ark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

I carried myself out of ****** elo to where I am now with talon. Check my stats. I will say late game is his weakness though. You can be fed to all hell and still not do enough dmg. I'd say hes a AD version of Leblanc.

To have any chance of carrying late game you need LW IE and Ghostblade. Hit the hardest you possible can while having ghostblade's active for dps. I used to get starks for more DPS and lower people's Armor with the aura debuff, but... its gone now

Covaxe

charredfields

03-13-2012

i love talon, i have carried so many games with talon as mid or top. 70% ratio with him and a lot of the games i go at least 10/2. right now most likely my fav mid and top

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Talon is boring to play as...