I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azzma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Is there anyway to get Alistar as a playable character? Or is he just a tutorial enemy only?

Frey Orvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

I heard Alistar is going to be unlocked at PAX next year as part of a 2013 charitable campaign similar to what they are doing with make a wish....

Frey Orvar

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calobius View Post
What game is this? I want to play
made me grin....

Frey Orvar

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpigerton View Post
in chat just push..

up up down down left right left right b a start

instantly unlocks all legendary skins which give you a power level of over 9000!!!
please keep this thread serious. Take that false nonsense to another thread...

DownsideUp

05-07-2012

So, I figured out a neat trick to access the Easter Bunny Teemo easter egg skin. While playing as Lee Sin in the desert level, you have to get grabbed by Skarner while near the cliff just as you kick him off the cliff - he'll land on the opposite side and his grab will pull you over too. The Easter Bunny Teemo skin is hidden in an easter egg in a nearby cave and can be obtained once you defeat Skarner. Be careful, though - there are crystals nearby that you have to break or his slashes do bonus damage.

Astartes10

05-07-2012

[QUOTE=SexyLikeAplant;21970024]LOL campaign.... THIS IS MADNESS[/QUOTE

Madness? THIS...IS..DEMACIA!!

NobletheKnight

05-07-2012

anyone else having trouble with the eve seduction encounter? She keeps talking about my pants as mundo. Wat dat mean? Im 12.

Fox King Urevon

05-07-2012

Have you tried playing eve? she's great. even better as ap because you burst him for just about all his health with your E and since she is blue (if you are using her normal skin) cho can't see you since the underwater arena you fight him in is also blue . but just about the hardest person to get through the game with and even more because all of the other champions in the game will QQ when they see you and ask you why you are playing eve in the first place... but it's fun

DownsideUp

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobletheKnight View Post
anyone else having trouble with the eve seduction encounter? She keeps talking about my pants as mundo. Wat dat mean? Im 12.
Just use Ahri or Taric - they'll counter her seduction attempts and she'll end up charming herself. Then you can freely attack her and she will just sit there saying thank you. It's part of why the game got a Teen rating.

dirtpoor

05-07-2012

Can we increase the map time by another 15 min? 45 barely doesnt feel like enough. I would just like to get a bit more farm in each game before those God **** Hecarim God clones overrun the map.