I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffinstien

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails66 View Post
*Cries

I can't get past the Caitlyn boss fight... every time I restart I re-spawn into death...
I'm going to guess you're talking about the Malphite campaign here. It's tricky. You either have to sacrifice your sub by having them eat that first shot for you, have a sub with high mobility and just swap out with them.

I brought an Ahri along. At the start of the fight, walk in front of her, tank the shot (will put you pretty low), then immediately drop you armor, swap to Ahri, and grab it. If you unlocked Thornmail in the shop from Taric's campaign, that's highly recommended. Then just rush her. She has shockingly low HP, just that first blast will drop you if you try walking all the way up to her as Malph.

Lord Sunday IV

04-27-2012

Hey, is anyone else getting that old glitch with the Yorick boss? I managed to kill the Covenant, but now he's in a permanent ressurection cycle and I can't get the gate key. Does anyone have a solution to this? I know I could just use Ez or Kass to skip the fight, but I'm having too much trouble with the Cass boss if I bring them.

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Anyone want to co-op with me?, im really stuck on the kogmaw lair :S

Level 7 Lux, i fail to pass this stage, shouldve bought Zonya.. but no more gold ;_;

Psyck Sucka

04-27-2012

Found Spider Queen in the void(or I think it was her...)! But I have no clue what i did to get there. My game crashed immediately after. Is this a glitch or working as intended? I dont know how to get back. Help?

"ThereisnoYordlelevel"

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

In the kogmaw lair stage, theres about hordes of kogmaws exploding on you when they are killed, its seriously annoying,

I am currently playing as a level 7 lux, they can't be snared when exploding, real frustating

any tips?

P.S "i don't have any golds left, and i can't buy zonya's, i don't want to replay the whole campaign, and im stuck now, any suggestion?"

FOR GOD SAKE PLS NERF THIS STAGE, I CAN'T EVEN PASS THROUGH IT @)(#$U(!($*Y!(

DOES 400 TRUE DAMAGE EACH.

gekigengarR2

04-27-2012

Like seriously riot..?

nVCriTiCaL

04-27-2012

Tried to play through on Hadouken difficulty with Pantheon using the Ruthless Pantheon skin for the banana hammock perks that allow you to throw Nidalee as opposed to your standard spear. All was going well until I got to the end of the Solari Condominium; the boss fight where you had to resist Teemo's global passive wasn't even the problem. The Beach Bash Leona trash mobs made me lose control of Pantheon, resulting in an ace. >_>

gekigengarR2

04-27-2012

i tried new game, since i am stuck :x

Nautilus is very easy againts the cho boss at level 5 btw,

haven't tried fizz though, must be good at underwater stages too.

Use his hook to dodge the trempling spikes, and just shield yourself againts inescapable attacks, since naut is quite slow.

he won't be able to dodge the NOM NOM water dive attack. but hes tanky enough to withstand, attack when he opens his mouth and GG

gekigengarR2

04-27-2012

oh god.. now im stuck in the mordekaiser boss :S Shield just ridiculous. and those flying metal scraps aren't dodgeable..BS

Deldris

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekigengarR2 View Post
oh god.. now im stuck in the mordekaiser boss :S Shield just ridiculous. and those flying metal scraps aren't dodgeable..BS
There's a Banshee's Veil in one of the corners behind a rock you can grab. It helps SO MUCH!