I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvakshadower View Post
Turns out if you use shyvana you get a different cutscene where you get a stronger version of dragons descent and a lot of bonus gold from the dragon
Really? ****, I should've played her Campaign Mode entirely then... I quit during the Kog'Maw bossfight xP it's impossible on Hard Mode or any higher difficulty


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zygen360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Ryze Campaign is the easiest in the game lol, there are tons of mana items throughout the game, it's hard to miss them, whereas other items are less abundant. Hell, 10 minutes into the game I had 3 Sapphire Crystals... talk about roflpwning early game. However, like any other game you'll need to grind... Purple Minion Forest is probably the easiest to train in. Incidentally, a rare drop from a Siege Minion is a tuned down version of Catalyst. If you ever get it, you can upgrade it at Heimer's shop for a measly 200 Gold into a real Catalyst, saving you lots of money. Time, is another question entirely.
Ok then where is the best place to find the Siege minions? I heard they were pretty abundant on the rune wars ruined battlegrounds but I can't seem to find any. Must have been mislead or something. Any help?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zygen360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal Bard View Post
Can a red say if this is real or not? O.<
Actually... A few reds have already confirmed it.

You heard it first from me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willfox

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavisan View Post
Rioter pulling out a Pokemon Gold/Silver Celebi reference on us.. nice.. nice...
Gold silver celebi refernece? What about Red/Blue Mew reference?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygen360 View Post
Ok then where is the best place to find the Siege minions? I heard they were pretty abundant on the rune wars ruined battlegrounds but I can't seem to find any. Must have been mislead or something. Any help?
The guy trolled you. There's nothing in Ruined Battlegrounds until you unlock the First Rune War questline. And even then, it's a pretty high level dungeon. And it's entirely optional as well.

Siege Minions are at the back of the Minion Forest, at the Haze Maze. Might take a while to walk there, but it's definitely worth it.

Also, if you play as Vladimir, you get his Vandal Vlad Bike pretty early on. And Key Items like that can be transferred to other Champions. You can just ride the bike there, saving you a bunch of time. The bike costs a ton though, so be prepared to dish out some cash. There's a way to get it easier but I forgot how atm xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomsoulja

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Sad because idk if i got the invite to the campaign or not due to colleges spamming my email


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Xiuhcoatl

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Anyone have any idea how to beat the Astronaut Teemo boss? I got stuck on this one cause he started shooting lasers from me out of his satellites..... Also his blind seemed to blind all of my abilities not just my AA..... Help me please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silvakshadower

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Really? ****, I should've played her Campaign Mode entirely then... I quit during the Kog'Maw bossfight xP it's impossible on Hard Mode or any higher difficulty
Yeah i explored the shurima desert and found a sand pendent that i gave to nasus, he gave me a blessing of the sands buff that greatly reduced my grinding time, also the runes on the alter have a meaning i just found that out


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zygen360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
The guy trolled you. There's nothing in Ruined Battlegrounds until you unlock the First Rune War questline. And even then, it's a pretty high level dungeon. And it's entirely optional as well.

Siege Minions are at the back of the Minion Forest, at the Haze Maze. Might take a while to walk there, but it's definitely worth it.

Also, if you play as Vladimir, you get his Vandal Vlad Bike pretty early on. And Key Items like that can be transferred to other Champions. You can just ride the bike there, saving you a bunch of time.
Alright I think i'm gonna get some IP farmed up and get Vlad And use the bike.

Thanks for the tip! all be careful about not getting trolled again.
Thanks for your help again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zygen360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomsoulja View Post
Sad because idk if i got the invite to the campaign or not due to colleges spamming my email
This is where the whole learning hurts thing comes into play.