I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I heard Lux's slow and snare is really helpful, keeping him away from you so you can't be silenced. Also, Prismatic shield baiting his Feast works great, remember to abuse the range of Finales Funkeln

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarusta View Post
Oh my god, I know. I still haven't found a solid way to beat that level as any character, I got through once on sheer luck. It doesn't help that artillery strikes are targeting you the entire stage through.
the trick is to pick up a follower, i prefer to bring in sivir, then tell her to attack the boss ignoring the little ones, you can clear them out if you have to, but her spell sheild will make her avoid most of the artillery, just need to watch out for the blue wraith spawn wave, and when kog'maw bursts, that **** hurts

*edit* i just remembered, you need to have a regrowth pendant from the last level, or have some way to survive death, or else you can't regenerate your wounds before the chain reaction finish

i managed to get through with olaf, he seems to work really well, he has a boost to nearly every enemy, besides mordeakaiser, that metal just dings up his axe's, but i managed to get through with some luck and lightning bolts, as it is conducted by metal

OneDaySlater

03-12-2012

Sweep the leg.

Cether

03-12-2012

Quote:
Oh my god, I know. I still haven't found a solid way to beat that level as any character, I got through once on sheer luck. It doesn't help that artillery strikes are targeting you the entire stage through.
You just play as Tryndamere and taunt all of the Kog'maws towards you. Then you kill 1, and right before it explodes you pop his unique passive that makes him immune to death (I know it has an insanely long CD but you wont need it for the rest of the level don't worry ).

Once all of the Kog'maws have been taunted to you and you kill 1 it causes a chain re-action explosion that kills everything in the room. Normally this would kill you too but it's tryndamere so ya...

The WeathermanGG

03-12-2012

I am very curious as to what this all is... please share.

PandemoniumHeart

03-12-2012

I just built trinity force on Soraka on my first playthrough. It let me do tons of damage against Cho'Gath.

Fiddlesticks was tougher though...

Kody119

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandemoniumHeart View Post
I just built trinity force on Soraka on my first playthrough. It let me do tons of damage against Cho'Gath.

Fiddlesticks was tougher though...
how the heck did you manage to get a Tri-force that early? was it a new game+?

Yondame

Recruiter

03-12-2012

you need to kill the whelps

PandemoniumHeart

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody119 View Post
how the heck did you manage to get a Tri-force that early? was it a new game+?
I just farmed the Eve forest for 20 hours straight. Totally worth it.

DracRevan

03-12-2012

Quote:
Ah, play it on nightmare mode, hehe. Ten mini kogs blasting artillery in your face = unfun.

Protip: Poppy ult = instant win on that level. Turns out you don't have to kill them, just runnnn.