Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKMAP

03-12-2012

Quote:
BigAssBladez:
what are you guys talking about >_>

if you type in a code at the store you unlock a campaign mode to lol.

StormbreathDragn

03-12-2012

Quote:
Sarusta:
Who are you playing as? The fight is naturally much harder if you playing a slow character.

Well, I've been playing Brand, but I'm thinking I might go replay some older missions and get enough IP for Fizz or something, and then see if he works out better.

CloudCarry

03-12-2012

this thread is oozing with gayness

Cether

03-12-2012

At this part I personally had to ditch my current character (Malzahar with full equips QQ) and restart as Poppy. Poppy just rips through him. If it's really too difficult you could go to the minion camp and just farm up till you can afford a bloodrazor, cept it's so expensive and really only usefull on a couple of bosses :/.

SexyLikeAplant

03-12-2012

LOL campaign.... THIS IS MADNESS

DracRevan

03-12-2012

You have to buy the sea locket for underwater combat. Was available in the vendor shop in the corridor before you get there. Often missed but that's why the devs put it there :P

StormbreathDragn

03-12-2012

Quote:
DirtyMouth:
this thread is oozing with gayness

Pretty sure that's all coming from your dirty mouth.

JymboJones

03-12-2012

I literally rolled my face across the keyboard as Irelia and beat him on my first playthrough, then just nuked him to death as Ezreal on the 2nd. Just got past Annie on my Yorick run, will let thread know how it turns out.

I've heard through the grapevine that Tryndamere can make this a cakewalk too, but only if you build for speed.

Aldracity

03-12-2012

Play Fizz, use Urchin Strike every time you see him prep Vorpal Spikes. He never hits you. Ever. Just pack every single CDR upgrade you can get your hands on (even those cheap T1 ones you get way at the start...provided you didn't junk them).

Seriously, I don't know why you think this is hard, the boss is faceroll. You don't even need to care about the 3D controls, Urchin Strike takes care of that for you.

Jgame

03-12-2012

Is this a Monster Hunter joke? Having massive amounts of voidlings would be awesome in MH.