I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blubberking

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShift View Post
wtf all u guys talking about?
The patch that obviously happened

MrShift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

i see, couple of friends trolling the forum for some "gotcha" , and downvotingall people who they get into the troll, lol well done

Aeoneth

03-12-2012

Aha just found my code. Can't wait to try this out.

EDIT: well **** didn't realize they don't have the controls help implemented yet... anyone feel like giving me a crash course? Ashe is kinda kicking my ass in the training right now.

SLB Exxel

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconRev View Post
About time we got some response for that; was game breaking and laggy like mad.

What about the glitched Leblanc fortress? Her passive spawned a real leblanc that could damage. And the worst part of it? If the clone was left alone to regen (I had to retreat to regen health/mana) and you took THAT down low enough to proc its passive, it spawned ANOTHER.

Yeah, I didn't win that attempt against her >_<
Yeah that was rough, but I'm gonna have to go with Garen on this fight ONLY if you passed up the Kog'Maw and the Cho'Gath stages without much trouble because you need the items you get from the A or above clears., you can bring her below her passive proc with a silence and that will stop her clone from spawning, it makes the rest of the fight a cakewalk if you found the Force of Nature in the Kog'Maw stage.

Enterti

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoneth View Post
Aha just found my code. Can't wait to try this out.

EDIT: well **** didn't realize they don't have the controls help implemented yet... anyone feel like giving me a crash course?
kewl, glad my advice helped

and they flipped which side of the keyboard and mouse everything is on

Rhiljeryne

03-12-2012

I read a guide from a magazine I found where he gets stuck if you try to kite him around the big pillars because of his larger hitbox. Another tip is that the room behind him has an enemy that respawns if you leave the room so you can farm him for pots if you get low before the boss fight.

If you're still really desperate you can plug a controller in to the 2nd port and simply use the shared lives for yourself, just make sure to put your other character into a corner so it doesn't get hit.

As an absolute last resort there's still the time honored technique of pausing/unpausing the game in rapid succession to make it easier to dodge stuff.

MrShift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

weird way to spend time on forum lol

DracRevan

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxel View Post
Yeah that was rough, but I'm gonna have to go with Garen on this fight ONLY if you passed up the Kog'Maw and the Cho'Gath stages without much trouble because you need the items you get from the A or above clears., you can bring her below her passive proc with a silence and that will stop her clone from spawning, it makes the rest of the fight a cakewalk if you found the Force of Nature in the Kog'Maw stage.
Yeah, unfortunately I was running Ezreal through campaign. Didn't know about the glitch at all so I didn't think it was a problem (I was the first to report it though, so you're welcome GD)

sling14

03-12-2012

i made the mistake of picking viktor my first play through

and lets just say.....lazers dont work underwater very well not to mention the rust...ohhh the rust

luckily i was able to finally get past cho with kennen my second time around

chos definately one of the tougher bosses in the game though

Sigil of Silence

03-12-2012

Aw man, it's such a pain to uninstall and reinstall. Especially on an internet connection that is so uncooperative, even though it's not mine, lol. But all this talk makes me really want to try it and see if this is true.