I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
nice job you broke the chain
gg wp

Xesante

08-14-2012

bump!

Rio10ngu

08-14-2012

If you think Loch Ness Cho is hard, wait till you get to Reigndeer Kog'maw. People have already told you how to counter Cho but here's a tip. When you select your POWERRRRRRUP! Dont choose Kayle power up (who needs the hybrid attack range?). Choose Heim POWERRRRRRRRRUP! His turrets will constant ly shred his mr and ar. Constant harass and stuns will land the kill. Kite smart!

Critkeeper

08-14-2012

I hate to spoil the game for you, but the final boss is Tryndamere. I've tried everything against him but the fight occurs in a narrow crevice over a dried up river between two cliffs, so its either move towards him or away from him. There isn't any way to kite him either because the only way away from him is up hill, and you move 30% slower going up hill, not to mention the poultry shout. Anyone with tips on how to kill him? I've heard that if you do manage to kill him you unlock Jesse Perring!

Grøve

08-14-2012

O.o

drude247

08-14-2012

After replaying with Sivir I realized how much I miss the old ricochet and passive especially against the Kogmaw and Teemo since there are so many of them. Although her shield still works well against Kog since all of them explode at the same time I didn't have to fight nightmare nocturne for the banshee shield.

The new passive does help against Trynd since even with having finally gotten frost hammer the 50% slow plus his own slow is just too much to kite. And is it just me or did they put his ult on a 12 second cooldown. That lifesteal.

Cratine

11-16-2012

Can someone please tell me how to get the campaign (Even a Beta key), I really would like to play the campaign. The constant PVP on the same maps kind of made me a little sick of doing the same thing over again (Though it was fun for the past games), and I would like to try something new. After reading the Fan Fiction and Lore of champions, I became very interested in the story of League of Legends. I would even pay 15$ for a good, somewhat long, and fun campaign to play.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

that necro

R2D2 Bot

11-16-2012

too much sarcasm... must.... close... thread... before my brain.. explodESJNAHJBAAAAAAAAHHH...
*too late*

Infirc

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconRev View Post
Eh back in the day it was the Sea Locket but they decided to spruce up the name. They're synonymous by now. It's not hard to find and has a really useful activate skill for other fights too.

Oh and if you can't beat Cho now, wait until you see the Kog Maw Lair
That was painful enough but have you tried beatng Undertaker Yorick in Nightmare mode.?.. O god the ghouls there surely pack a punch and heal him that fight feels like an eternity!!
@ to the OP, i really would recommend you Playing Olaf or Fizz for all those underwater missions, maybe Cassipea in order to unlcok her Siren upgrade but there's really no point on playing brand against him.