so last pick says

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

HAY guizzzz diamond smurf adc please..

4th pick takes adc anyway.. Which is what any sensible person would do because everyone lies about being a smurf..

so last pick decides he is going to play draven anyway (very undiamond like qualities.)

So i lolking the guy.. he does in fact only play adc's Only hes negative win rate on literally EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...

He then proceeds to dive bot 2v1 repeatedly on an enemy team with an ezreal mid a cait bot and a varus top...

Needless to say cait carried her team in what should have been an easy stomp for us.

Nick Crusaire

07-18-2013

being negative doesn't matter.

only winning does.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Crusaire View Post
being negative doesn't matter.

only winning does.
What i am referring to is he is NEGATIVE win rate.. with EVERY single adc.. he was silver 2 in a gold 1 game duod with our top lane.

Rossebay

07-18-2013

Okay, what do you want us to do about it?
People are dumb, we know. It happens.

Gargle Them Plz

07-18-2013

sounds like I don't give a ****

Vualk

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossebay View Post
Okay, what do you want us to do about it?
People are dumb, we know. It happens.
Just ranting.. I suppose.. Pisses me off.. i was like 15 points from platinum like 3 times now and i keep getting afk fbs duo adcs or just literal trolls..

I can handle people losing lanes.. But when you rage like a bronzie when you dont get your way and troll 4 other people you dont deserve to play this game

RTEfact

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
Just ranting.. I suppose.. Pisses me off.. i was like 15 points from platinum like 3 times now and i keep getting afk fbs duo adcs or just literal trolls..

I can handle people losing lanes.. But when you rage like a bronzie when you dont get your way and troll 4 other people you dont deserve to play this game
Honestly I thought this was bronze. Good luck in future games.

Pruck2

07-18-2013

RIOT PLS
ban the trolls already. Get this game to be fun.

Insentience

07-18-2013

vualk why u stop streamin

Vualk

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insentience View Post
vualk why u stop streamin
I will be streaming again next month.. When i move into this new house that i just bought and get my good internet back.. so expect lots of streaming then