Who counters Olaf in solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SizzleRizzle

03-12-2012

Renekton

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Mundo survives the lane and farms safely with cleaver. I've won lane against Olaf playing as Mundo.

Start with Doran's Shield, farm up to a giant belt (unless you're bad at dodging his axes, in which case you go back for a regen pendant/ruby crystal/boots building up to your warmogs. I usually get full warmogs and then boots unless I pubstomp the lane, then I get boots as I build warmogs).

Once you hit 6 you should be good in lane. He charges up harass with cleavers, he zoning you? Farm with cleavers. Regen is high and you're good to go. If he takes ignite then that could be a potential issue of course, but I take teleport/ignite to prevent his healing and to get back to lane fast. So if he ignites your ult, you back tp back to lane and your ult will be up well before his ignite is so you'll be fine.

Kojolika

03-12-2012

I beat him as Pantheon before.

BlackJesus101

03-12-2012

ive found gp works suprisingly well most olafs run in for true damage then back out or stay for only one more hit when he does go in pop q and kite then turn around when he does and get free hits
then if he really doenst want to stay in just follow him and keep attacking gp passive works wonders

K K0

03-13-2012

Vayne

Senseman

03-13-2012

Who doesn't Mordekaiser/Yorick Counter solotop.. seriously

Also Fiora will rip through him in seconds.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

You should try chogath, because his passive comes from low hp. You can almost always harass him with your scream, and once you hit 6, you can harass him with your QWR combo. It should probably kill him instantly.

Morwinn

03-13-2012

Vlad or kennen or fizz anyone with a invulnerable can shut him down, kennen lightning form, vlad pool of blood thing, and fizz playful trickster, i also think wukong can work but maybe not since reckless can hit him in stealth.

Ormlyr

03-13-2012

AD Nidalee. Harass all day with auto attack and use your heal to get more attack speed and just kite around.

Tommy Veldman

03-13-2012

I would say teemo or kennen would be your best bet