Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solid Player - Looking for ranked 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A N 1 M U S

03-12-2012

Hey everyone, what's good?

Just wanted to throw myself out here and see what responses I get.

I'm a competent player who knows how SR works, with 700+ wins. Highest ELO in solo was ~1427 I think, I'm at 1400 now.

I can play any role except for AD carry. I'm a trash AD carry but very solid in any other role.

I expect the team I play with to be good, I take criticism well, and am laid back and easy going. I'm looking for a fun but focused team that plays to win.

Here are the champs I'd say I "main", I can play other champs well but these guys are my bread and butter.

Top: Morde, Teemo, Singed
Mid: Ahri, LeBlanc
Jungle: Amumu, Nocturne
Support: Leona (LOVE LEONA!), Sona

On a final note my comp is in a bit of a dumpy state because recently my RAM went bad, but I'll be back up and running at maximum preformance within a week. Message me on here, or in game.

Thanks, and happy leaguing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A N 1 M U S

03-12-2012

I see now there is a thread designated for team recruitment. Sorry!