Easy Junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanceston

03-11-2012

Since i've been trying ranked recently, i'm always stuck with jungling or supporting, which i hate and am pretty bad at. I heard WW was really easy, so i tried him and it was actually really easy! So which other characters are as easy to jungle as him? I have skarner but he was pretty difficult for me

P4R4D0X

03-11-2012

If you're looking for a jungler who translates easier from the jungle stage to late game, try out Amumu as a tank, Nunu as a high damage AP, Trundle as a high damage/high utility AD, or Nautilus as a VERY good CC.

I'd be happy to explain any other questions a LOT more in-detail in game, if you'd like. IGN is P4R4D0X.

aphronyaa

03-12-2012

Skarner is actually pretty safemode with his life regen.
ATK Speed Reds you should need for many junglers to keep your hp high and clear times fast as well. (This helps with junglers like Shyvana/Skarner because they have passives/skills that reduce cooldowns by 1 second every hit.)

9/21/0 or 0/21/9 with Skarner, atk speed reds, any quints, armour yellows and per lvl mag res blues are what I run, and I start with a Regrowth/pot.

BloodraiderX

03-12-2012

manbearpig, ww, skar

others that are great never tried:
ali rammus dragon girl shaco

TerraEarth

03-12-2012

Skarner is probably the easiest jungler ull ever play. generally junglers that don't involve invading are easier.

want to know how to play skarner?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQ

R

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ ...............

you get the point.

Märbles

03-12-2012

If I were you I'd just go with what you're good at. The team needs to utilize their efforts to working toward a common goal. Its useless sticking a person into a position they don't want to play or do not have the skill for it.

However, if you decide to jungle I would ask that you use the non-mana users (Lee Sin, Shyvana, etc) The make great counter junglers and provide a lot of cover during team fights. They might not have the gank capability like Warwick (CC ult) or a knock up like Malphite or Naut, but they do have an easy time roaming without worrying about mana woes. That and your mid lane partner will love you for giving blue buff from him.