Help me find a fast champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Professor You

03-11-2012

So many champions have absolutely nothing going for them in the movespeed department.

I would like to know what champion has both a naturally high movespeed AND skills to promote mobility (gap closers, movespeed steroids, teleports.)

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Ahri, Vayne, Jax, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Fiora, Kassadin comes to my mind. Singed and Rammus are also fast, but without any flash/dash abilities.

HotHit

03-11-2012

Fiora is meant to be fast, Nautilus is meant to be slow. I'd swear Nautilus is faster.

Anyway, Tryndamere, Riven, Yi and Fiora are all champions designed to promote mobility. I also find that Shyvana is ridiculously fast, Irelia can be quite hilarious if you abuse Bladesurge's cooldown reset, Kassadin's riftwalk, Ahri has bursts of mobility and Vayne was broken because of her spammable tumble and stealth on said tumble.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Singed is one of the best if you're looking to move fast. His ult increases his movespeed, and his builds generally increase it even more since he does very well with a good movespeed.

Master Yi is one of the fastest characters in the game, both with a good movespeed buff from his ulti (which also ignores slow as a bonus!) AND a gap closer with Alpha Strike, but he's pretty hard to do well with against good players, since he's pretty easily CCed and blown up.

A good Nidalee in cougar form has a ridiculous amount of speed and mobility. You don't chase Nidalee because you can't catch Nidalee, period. She runs through bushes and jumps over walls like flash is going out of style.

Lee Sin has a great deal of mobility (kick to an enemy, slide back to a teammate), but that mobility can be hard to hit with, and Lee Sin in general is hard to master.

If you're looking to dash in and kill someone quick assassin-style, I recommend Akali, Fizz, and Talon. Each one has a great gap closer followed by tons of burst damage and an escape tool.

Professor You

03-11-2012

thanks for your help, everyone.

Directw

03-12-2012

alot champs have gap closer skills, but for the increasing movement, there are only four I can think of: Yi, Sivir, Garen, and Rammus

Edit:
Raven mentioned Singed. So, there are five that can increase their moving speed

Edit2:
Some mentioned Nidalee in cougar form. I haven't played Nidallee yet. but from what I have seen, cougar form does not give Nidalee the increase in moving speed (That is what OP is asking, right?)

RavenMagus

03-12-2012

Cougar form does actually give Nidalee bonus movespeed. It's not much as compared to a typical short term speed burst, but it's there, and it's basically always on. Cougar form also gets pounce, which doesn't have a huge range but it's enough to jump over many walls and is on a short cooldown. On top of this, Nidalee also has her passive, which gives her a movespeed boost whenever she runs through bushes. All this together makes Nidalee a very fast champ.

There's plenty of champions that can increase their movespeed, even becoming ridiculously fast for a short time (like Mundo and Zilean), but I wouldn't pick them as high mobility champions.

Edit: Well, Mundo goes where he pleases. So there is that.

Modresko

03-12-2012

Janna is a fast support

Powerstoned

03-12-2012

Singed is a choo choo train

Skarner, Volibear both have nice movspd abilities. Poppy too, but she's not everyone's fav.

2inchesofsteel

03-12-2012

Mundos ult plus ghost and laugh as the entire enemy team chases you around the map in futility. Mundo goes where he pleases.