(OPEN RP) 'Appy 'Our! - A Gragas and Udyr RP Oh and don't forget Arthur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr's body shuddered from being released. He glared at Talon, "I did not say you do not understand death. I say you do not understand your own death. If I were to die, then my goal would be snuffed. If you died, who would it matter to? If I died, I will have failed Runeterra..."

He looked over at Omen and Shala, "The fight is concluded, yes?"
Despite what you would think Udyr, there are those who would care if I perished.

AskUdyr

03-18-2012

Udyr wavered back and forth, "Good...then I fought well...I...I am...friend to none...my death...would mean nothing...to the denizens...of...this...world...Just...as I..."

He fell backwards, crashing thunderously. Blood seeped from exploded veins, his body drenched in his own blood and sweat. His breathing was slow and steady, he still lived, but was so tired he could not longer stand on his own feet, but he refused to kneel or look cowardly. He simply lay on the ground, his eyes opened as he remained completely immobile.

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Talon looks at Udyr immobile on the ground

Walk it off you sissy.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2012

Jack broke out of a prolonged reverie and shook his head, "My apologies, Jayko. But I just had the strangest thoughts... Bah. They are of no consequence. How about that song?" A wide grin on his face, the bard began to pluck the strings of his lute, playing a quick scale.

((Btw, Jayko. I can't really play any musical instruments aside from the drums, so feel free to make all the jokes you want.))

AskUdyr

03-18-2012

"Tool." Udyr commanded, "Come closer."

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Last time I checked, I don't take orders from you.

Talon smirked

You're going to have to come over here.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-18-2012

"He doesn't need to," a shirtless, maskless Jax said before smacking Talon with half of a lamppost.

AskUdyr

03-18-2012

Udyr would have given Jax a thumbs up, if he wasn't in such searing pain. He simply settled on a forced chuckle, "See what happens when you do not fight us? We go and do this..." He grimaced slightly, "As soon as we can move our big toe, we will face you. You may have a chance now to beat us now."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-18-2012

((Kill Bill reference for the win.))

Just for good measure, Jax smacked Talon with the segment of lamp again.

Shäla

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr wavered back and forth, "Good...then I fought well...I...I am...friend to none...my death...would mean nothing...to the denizens...of...this...world...Just...as I..."

He fell backwards, crashing thunderously. Blood seeped from exploded veins, his body drenched in his own blood and sweat. His breathing was slow and steady, he still lived, but was so tired he could not longer stand on his own feet, but he refused to kneel or look cowardly. He simply lay on the ground, his eyes opened as he remained completely immobile.
... I... I see.

you do not consider me a friend...

Shala gets up and returns to the bar, but hangs back by the entrance to say...

Your death would mean something to me...

before going inside.