(OPEN RP) 'Appy 'Our! - A Gragas and Udyr RP Oh and don't forget Arthur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

Ahri felt slightly intimidated as Shala rose, but composed herself quickly. "Oh, you're only his... sister I see. And Kog'Maw saved your life? Such an impressive feat for such a young voidling."

Ahri rubbed her shoulder where Udyr clapped it, smiling. "Ah, Renekton was supposed to pick me up so we could go celebrate the end of my... um, "free week" as the summoners say. He hasn't arrived yet though... I guess he's running late" Ahri wondered if she was in the right bar again, but tried to not make it too aparent.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr laughed, "You have gone soft, you now fear death!" He poured himself another mug of Graggy 'eavy, spritzing it with hot peppers.

"The Jax we know faces any and every challenge without any care for his own safety. The fact that you say you fear they may overcome you makes no sense! Jax the Grandmaster at Arms, the Champion of Champions! Scared of death! Ha ha ha!" He downed the mug, then promptly poured himself another.

He settled himself on a stool, "You fear death because Shyvana is now in your life. You care for her. That is the weakness we do not want in our life. That is the fault for caring." He swirled his brew about silently for a few moments.

He finished this next mug, burping and regarding Jax, "Who are they, where do they come from, and where can we find them? We will deal with them, you need not dirty your hands with vermin."

Udyr threw Erebus and the clothed figure a glance, "It is our error. You simply give off a pheromone that is similar to many male...beings. And worry not, sir or madam, your secret identity is safe with us. So long as you keep a civil tongue, no need for such language."
Jax shook his head, "No, Udyr. Not death. I fear a fate worse than death. I fear what the world may have been if my life had walked a different path."

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

Ahri looked startled at where Jax stood. He had been silent for a while, so she had forgotten he was there.
"Ah, grandmaster! You were deep in thought I see." Ahri waved her tails left and right.

"I know that we don't talk much but I suppose you won't mind if I give you my opinion?" Even if she was about to say something rather serious, Ahri couldn't help smiling. Maybe she wasn't getting used to alcohol after all "I don't think you should regret your actions. All your decisions are what make what you are today. We all make mistakes, some bigger than others.." Ahri looked at the floor melancholically.

"But, our mistakes are also part of what you are. All the good things that you are today also depend on all the bad things you did, and you should be proud of who you are today." Ahri smiled "You have a fair ammount of friends, right? And Shyvana really likes you too."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-12-2012

Jax looked over at Ahri, "Not mistakes. Catastrophes. Imagine if Noxus had won half of the wars that Demacia did, or if Frejlord had been eradicated. If I had succeeded in some of the campaigns that I did, or failed in some of the others,the world would be completely altered," he took a long pull of that apple brandy, "Imagine if you hadn't done some of the things you did. Or if you never met that wizard."

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr's attention shifted from the three for now, he turned back and snorted at Jax, "You are speaking to the wrong being about past sins. We know what our life would have been if our Master had not taken us into the Hirana monastery. We would have still been killing bandits, merchants, bounty hunters, travelers...We would have still been vermin."

Udyr rubbed his face, he was somewhat feeling the effects of the brew. He clapped Ahri's shoulder once more, "The fox has a fair point. Who cares what you could have been, compared to what you have become. You are dwelling too much on the past, let it be exactly that. You will not face this challenge alone."

Udyr released Ahri's shoulder to make a fist, his muscles bulging to their full basketball size, "You will have the might of Udyr at your side. Do not forget, we are hunters, we are predators, we will find your quarry and we will smite them with the might of the Heavens." He pointedly added, "This is not a request nor are we asking for permission. This is fact. You and we will destroy them."

He turned back around, downed another drink and shook his head to Shala, "We forgot to ask, we were asked to be...hosts...how are you enjoying the beverage?"

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-12-2012

"I appreciate that, Udyr," Jax said, "but if someone interferes in this affair, those that I care about will wind up getting in trouble. You, Gragas, Shyvana, even Kog'Maw. Everyone will wind up facing the Silver Flame."

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

"I wonder what this Silver Flame is that makes you so worried Jax. You're usually rather light-hearted aren't you...?" Ahri looked visibly concerned

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr bellowed in laughter, He decided to emphasize his point by flexing all of his muscles as hard as he could, his gi almost tore apart at its seams as his muscles expanded, "You worry for us? What a concite...contite...contrite idea! If you worry so much, why not simply tell Gragas, Shyvana and the little Voidling your fear? Let them know of the danger, then you and we will go off and obliterate them. We may even decide to use our full potential."

He threw Ahri a wide smirk and wink, "Or maybe a pile driver or ten. They are quite effective as well." He grabbed another stein of alcohol, chugged it and poured another stein.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
"I appreciate that, Udyr," Jax said, "but if someone interferes in this affair, those that I care about will wind up getting in trouble. You, Gragas, Shyvana, even Kog'Maw. Everyone will wind up facing the Silver Flame."
... I swear, we got doomsday scenarios ALL up in this *****. I wish Kog'maw were here. he'd give us some good news, like how he saved a kitten from a tree, or something...

the Janitor hobbles towards the nearest chair.

Void god, vengeful mercs, broken legs, what's next? the sun explodes?

for the love of everything I hold dear, don't answer that.

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr laughed and took a shaky step towards the Janitor. He straightened himself up and clasped his hand around him, "We may not be able to answer any of that...But!" He held out a stein of frothing ale to him, "We can give you this. Eat, drink and be merry, for soon you may be dead. Why worry so much?"