(OPEN RP) 'Appy 'Our! - A Gragas and Udyr RP Oh and don't forget Arthur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

Ahri looked amazed at the void creature that unveiled herself in the bar. At first she was scared and motionless, but as Udyr talked to her, her uneasyness was gone. She couldn't help but feel a connection to her, for Ahri too had little knowledge about human behaviour as soon as she underwent her transformation.

She suddenly could not remember why she was there, and urged to know more about that creature. She curiously stared at her, and after a few seconds approached her.
"Hello, your name is Shala'Maw, right?" She leaned in inspecting the mysterious creature. "From that last name... I concur you're little Kog'Maw's mother?"

Marìsa Kirisame

03-12-2012

Shala peers at the mug, then lifts the torn keg to her mouth and begins to drink from that instead.

Huh... it's hard to believe that a few hours ago, you didn't know what alcohol was, Shala.

the Janitor continues to hang from the rafter Shala has tied him to.

hey... after you're done with that, do you think you can get me down?.. Shala?.. hey!

The void creature uses her bladed tail to cut the poor man down, sending him plummeting to the floor in a heap.

... thank you, Shala.

Viir'ee kuranak. No problem, human.

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr watched her drink the cask in such a way. He broke out laughing once more, "A fair idea! But only this one, this is a beverage meant to be enjoyed." Udyr polished his mug off, then grabbed his cask. He put his lips to it and drank deeply, he arched his entire body to the weight of the cask.

After several minutes he finished, and wobbled on his feet. Udyr chuckled, "Your name is Shala? Fair enough. Shala, this is a drink meant to be enjoyed, only those with...with a low tolerance will notice the effects so quickly. Is there another flavor you wish to taste?"

He noticed Ahri walk up to them, he waved at her, "Hello Ahri, I...we...how's...ah..." He shook his head, "How's...pile drivin' goin'? Want a drink?"

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

Ahri noticed Udyr talking to her, and directed her attention at him
"Oh, hi Udyr! Sorry I didn't greet you earlier, you were talking to Jax and Gragas so I thought it was best not to intrude..."
She looked at Shala again and waved her tails playfully
"I made some progress with the wolverines I think. Perhaps soon I'll be able to move on to bigger targets...! But, yes I'd like to drink something." She didn't think Renekton was coming anytime soon, so she'd better have fun while waiting.

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr wandered over to the bar, grabbed a silver mug and poured a draft for Ahri. "This is a lighter...one."

He proceeded to fill another three wooden mugs with three different types of alcohol. He handed all three to Shala, "Each is different, tell us what...tell us you think of them."

Udyr poured himself another mug, drank it, then poured himself a fresh draft. Udyr grinned at Ahri, "Cheers."

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-12-2012

Ahri grinned back at Udyr. It was interesting watching him, who she perceived as an extremely serious man so... happy. The effects of alcohol certainly are amusing.
She raised her mug slightly. "Cheers!"

Taking a sip from her drink she realized that it did feel very light, especially in comparison to when she first tasted alcohol. She was starting to get used to it apparently.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ahri View Post
Ahri looked amazed at the void creature that unveiled herself in the bar. At first she was scared and motionless, but as Udyr talked to her, her uneasyness was gone. She couldn't help but feel a connection to her, for Ahri too had little knowledge about human behaviour as soon as she underwent her transformation.

She suddenly could not remember why she was there, and urged to know more about that creature. She curiously stared at her, and after a few seconds approached her.
"Hello, your name is Shala'Maw, right?" She leaned in inspecting the mysterious creature. "From that last name... I concur you're little Kog'Maw's mother?"
the void lady turns and stands at full height, completely dwarfing Ahri.

No... my name is just Shala. Kog'maw once saved my life, thus I introduce myself as Shala'maw. His mother's name is Tian, Tian'maw. I trained under her in order to learn my way of combat. my only family is my father.

she crushes the empty cask of alcohol.

I do not speak of my father.

as far as I am concerned, my only family is my blood brother, Kog'maw.

AskUdyr

03-12-2012

Udyr looked up at the Void being standing before him, he whistled in surprise, "You are certainly a lot taller than you appear. You must be cramped hunching over the entire time." Udyr finished his mug and poured himself another stein, "If anyone asks why you are so tall, simply...simply tell them it is as Gragas would say, 'they have beer goggles on.'"

A little rosiness peeked on Udyr's cheeks, he clapped Ahri's shoulder good naturely, "So! When is that Crocogator supposed to be comin'?"

Epicn00b

03-12-2012

A gloomy fisherman by the name of Epicn00b entered the bar.
He was severly depressed.
He walked up to the counter quietly, and asked for a drink.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looked up at the Void being standing before him, he whistled in surprise, "You are certainly a lot taller than you appear. You must be cramped hunching over the entire time." Udyr finished his mug and poured himself another stein, "If anyone asks why you are so tall, simply...simply tell them it is as Gragas would say, 'they have beer goggles on.'"

A little rosiness peeked on Udyr's cheeks, he clapped Ahri's shoulder good naturely, "So! When is that Crocogator supposed to be comin'?"
... I... Appreciate your compliment.

Shala's markings glow slightly red in a sort of blush.

... they make lenses out of this liquid as well? fascinating.

the janitor manages to stand up again.

Renekton's coming here? to have FUN? I didn't think he was capable of having fun unless somebody was being murdered... I think... I think I broke my leg.