(OPEN RP) 'Appy 'Our! - A Gragas and Udyr RP Oh and don't forget Arthur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr turned from Erebus and the cloaked figure, regarding Jax once more, "Yes. We do. So? It brings more lambs to the slaughter."

He sighed, "Jax, why does this actually concern you?"

Udyr poured himself another mug, promptly drank it, then poured another one. He placed his own mug on the bar table, then grabbed another two silver mugs. He poured one Graggy 'eavy and one light fruit ale, and held them out to Erebus and the figure.
the foreigner sniffs at the beverage, then drinks it in seconds, lapping it up on an elongated tongue. it then takes the Janitor's and drinks that too.

Haha... yeah... Jax, not only are you the best fighter in the whole league, you have lots of friends here to back you up! I mean, there's no way a couple of mercs could take on you, Udyr, Gragas, Shyvana... Heck, even Kog'maw would probably shoot off a round or two in your defense. And if you have that little guy in your corner, you have all his friends, too.

the foreigner looks around after Erebus mentions Kog'maw.

He's not here right now, this is a bar. only adults can be here.

Shala'maw I're nah Kog'maw!

Yes, I know you wanna see him, but you wanted to see Jax first, and then you went and bugged him, so we're staying here a while.

... Shala'maw ora g'nala Jan-ee-tor...

Not nice. No need for that sort of language here, apparently Udyr knows cusses in your language.

Shala'maw I're nah Omen.

I dunno. maybe he'll show up? none of these guys like him very much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"You cannot deceive us. We can smell him. We do not like being lied to."
Err... yeah. Shala isn't exactly a "him" she's more of a... she...

the figure picks up the poor janitor and shakes him around like a rag doll, shouting foul words in her own language.

Secret Identity!? What secret Identity!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Udyr laughed, "You have gone soft, you now fear death!" He poured himself another mug of Graggy 'eavy, spritzing it with hot peppers.

"The Jax we know faces any and every challenge without any care for his own safety. The fact that you say you fear they may overcome you makes no sense! Jax the Grandmaster at Arms, the Champion of Champions! Scared of death! Ha ha ha!" He downed the mug, then promptly poured himself another.

He settled himself on a stool, "You fear death because Shyvana is now in your life. You care for her. That is the weakness we do not want in our life. That is the fault for caring." He swirled his brew about silently for a few moments.

He finished this next mug, burping and regarding Jax, "Who are they, where do they come from, and where can we find them? We will deal with them, you need not dirty your hands with vermin."

Udyr threw Erebus and the clothed figure a glance, "It is our error. You simply give off a pheromone that is similar to many male...beings. And worry not, sir or madam, your secret identity is safe with us. So long as you keep a civil tongue, no need for such language."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr laughed, "You have gone soft, you now fear death!" He poured himself another mug of Graggy 'eavy, spritzing it with hot peppers.

"The Jax we know faces any and every challenge without any care for his own safety. The fact that you say you fear they may overcome you makes no sense! Jax the Grandmaster at Arms, the Champion of Champions! Scared of death! Ha ha ha!" He downed the mug, then promptly poured himself another.

He settled himself on a stool, "You fear death because Shyvana is now in your life. You care for her. That is the weakness we do not want in our life. That is the fault for caring." He swirled his brew about silently for a few moments.

He finished this next mug, burping and regarding Jax, "Who are they, where do they come from, and where can we find them? We will deal with them, you need not dirty your hands with vermin."

Udyr threw Erebus and the clothed figure a glance, "It is our error. You simply give off a pheromone that is similar to many male...beings. And worry not, sir or madam, your secret identity is safe with us. So long as you keep a civil tongue, no need for such language."
the figure removes her hood, revealing a woman with delicate features and pitch black skin, covered in glowing markings that seem to pulse. In place of hair, she appears to have tendrils of some sort, her teeth are sharp, and her eyes are blank. She smiles in the direction of Udyr.

I am... glad.

The Janitor tugs on her sleeve.

Uh... Shala, you know that they're not really fans of void creatures here... you should probably put on your hood again... Before somebody decides they want you dead... Shala?

she simply picks up the Janitor and ties his robe to one of the beams in the roof.

... **** my life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Udyr looked at his empty mug, looked at the feminine Void being, then back to the mug, then back to her. He shrugged his shoulders, "To be honest, we expected a horrible creature from beyond our imagination able to tear our psyche asunder with a mere thought underneath the cloak. We are glad to be shown we are only half right."

He forced himself to his feet, grabbed both Erebus' mug and her mug, filled them with different alcohols and handed it to the two of them, "Outside of this bar, there may be discrepancies. We may be at war, we may fight one another, and we may slay one another. You may slay us, we may slay you, it matters not. But inside this bar, we are simply a couple of beings, enjoying a drink."

He pointed to the mugs he handed them, regarding the Void being first, "This one is a blueberry ale, the one prior was an orange." He pointed to Erebus' mug, "This one is a simple Graggy Ice. We thought the two of you would like to differentiate your taste buds."

He grabbed his own mug, filled it up, and held it out to toast with the two of them. "Cheers."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looked at his empty mug, looked at the feminine Void being, then back to the mug, then back to her. He shrugged his shoulders, "To be honest, we expected a horrible creature from beyond our imagination able to tear our psyche asunder with a mere thought underneath the cloak. We are glad to be shown we are only half right."

He forced himself to his feet, grabbed both Erebus' mug and her mug, filled them with different alcohols and handed it to the two of them, "Outside of this bar, there may be discrepancies. We may be at war, we may fight one another, and we may slay one another. You may slay us, we may slay you, it matters not. But inside this bar, we are simply a couple of beings, enjoying a drink."

He pointed to the mugs he handed them, regarding the Void being first, "This one is a blueberry ale, the one prior was an orange." He pointed to Erebus' mug, "This one is a simple Graggy Ice. We thought the two of you would like to differentiate your taste buds."

He grabbed his own mug, filled it up, and held it out to toast with the two of them. "Cheers."
she drinks them both before handing an empty mug up to the hanging Janitor.

Gee. Thanks. what am I supposed to do with this, exactly?

the female void creature takes a bite of her mug, teeth crushing through metal and wood.

yeah... no.

she swallows her mouthful of jagged bits of metal and splinters.

Somebody should probably take that away from her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Udyr actually smirked as he downed his drink, setting his mug on the table, "Generally, one does not eat what they drink from. You simply rest it somewhere so you can obtain it for more beverage whenever you wish."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr actually smirked as he downed his drink, setting his mug on the table, "Generally, one does not eat what they drink from. You simply rest it somewhere so you can obtain it for more beverage whenever you wish."
Shala places her half eaten mug carefully on the bar and kneels till her eyes are at the same level. Her bladed tail emerges from under her cloak and swishes through the air behind her.

Shia'reth na atalya... But.. how does this simple liquid holding device refill itself..?

It... It doesn't... The barkeep refills if for you.

This "Keeper of the Bar"... he secretes this delicious fluid?

Err... no, he brews it somewhere else, Shala. Then he pours it out of a pitcher...

then why we not just drink from this "pitcher"

That's too much for one person, Shala.

... too much...?

yeah, this stuff makes you... uh... crazy. for a while. if you drink too much.

This liquid drives humans to madness? Interesting. I would like more. Bring me this "pitcher". I wish to consume this beverage from it's source.

Say please.

... please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-12-2012

Talon steps into the bar and peers around hoping not to see Kayle

"Ah finally. A place where I can sit and relax with Kayle finding me. It would seem "fun" repels her."

He walks up to the bar and snags himself a tankard of Graggy 'Eavy before finding a seat where he can watch the door from.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-12-2012

A hearty laugh came from Udyr, he walked over and grabbed one of the many kegs. He hefted it on his shoulder, followed by grabbing another keg on another shoulder, then sauntered over to the Void being. He tore top of the cask off, grabbed her mug, dipped it in and handed it back to her. He performed the same rite on the other cask for himself.

Udyr raised his mug, grinning widely, "After you, miss."