(OPEN RP) 'Appy 'Our! - A Gragas and Udyr RP Oh and don't forget Arthur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dargath

Senior Member

03-13-2012

-The powerful summoner hears these shouts, and knowing Udyr he concludes that by night's end, someone will end up seriously hurt, or killed. He slowly stands, gracio,usly finishing off the beer that Udr gave him, and strides casually outside, his beautiful white dire bear cloak draped about his shoulders hanging heavily down past the backs of his knees. He stands idly nearby outside, ready to invoke his true, and terrifying power, the kind that disrupts and buckles entire planets, that can blast holes bigger than the biggest cities if needed. He delves deep into his mind, readying a powerful and chilling restraining spell if neccessary. There would be no blood shed on his watch.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Udyr waved at Omen, chuckling, "It is good to see you too." His auras instantly calmed themselves, he simply dusted himself off. "We are hosts, and she is our guest. We are told it is typically bad form to slay one's guest."

He looked up at the towering beast, showing no fear, "It was only a light hearted sparring match. You, yourself, realize this, otherwise you would not have threatened us. We would have been unprepared and we would have become no more than a stain on the ground. You worry for your daughter too much, like a proper father. It is...refreshing."

Udyr spun on his heels, heading back to the bar, "Come along, the both of you. You are both our guests, let us have a drink. Or ten."

Udyr walked by Krissy, clapping his shoulder, muttering a whisper, "And you think too ill of us. We were asked to be hosts, and we will act as such. If we wanted to kill any being, we would let them know in advance. Do try to have a better opinion of us."

He released his shoulder, waving at the three beings behind him, "Come along! We do not have all day! The casks are not limitless!" He then, surprisingly, added in good nature, "Unlike Gragas' belly!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

03-13-2012

sparring? Did he hurt you Shala?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Jay walked in and was promptly knocked over by the flurry of a barfight.

"MY FACE!" he yelled as he was thrown to the ground. He clutched his face in pain, his nose thoroughly bleeding. He crawled towards a corner, trying to make himself as stealthy as possible, which was pretty much invisible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dargath

Senior Member

03-13-2012

-Krissey smiled and followed Udyr inside, speaking in a low tone, "It is that I think highly of you that I was prepared. I remember your words, "even if we are reduced to ashes, sent to sent, or the depths of the ocean we will fight. I may have paraphrased a bit but you did say something very similar and I was under the impression you never backed down from a fight. I thought surely auch a ferocious challenge would have invigorated you to take it on...my apologies." and he passed Udyr, sweeping his hand in a flat horizontal motion, the wooden bar repairing itself, mending to become whole. He then swept his hand downward, as if flattening something invisible and repaired the rocky floor to normal, smoothing it out.-

Hmmm...should I do something about the holes in the wall, too?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Udyr nodded, "If you could, that would be adequate."

He quietly added, "We enjoy fighting, we are not stupid. We were having a sparring match, that is all. The mood is meant to be kept light here, and as much as we would like to face him..." He turned back and saw Omen and Shala still talking, "We know better than to get between father and child."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
-Krissey smiled and followed Udyr inside, speaking in a low tone, "It is that I think highly of you that I was prepared. I remember your words, "even if we are reduced to ashes, sent to sent, or the depths of the ocean we will fight. I may have paraphrased a bit but you did say something very similar and I was under the impression you never backed down from a fight. I thought surely auch a ferocious challenge would have invigorated you to take it on...my apologies." and he passed Udyr, sweeping his hand in a flat horizontal motion, the wooden bar repairing itself, mending to become whole. He then swept his hand downward, as if flattening something invisible and repaired the rocky floor to normal, smoothing it out.-

Hmmm...should I do something about the holes in the wall, too?
I shall do it. My progeny caused the damage, and so I will repair it.

Omen strikes a fighting stance, and slams his fist into the place where the rocky wall used to be.

A crack appears in the air, shards of broken... nothing fall to the ground and fade, revealing a repaired wall behind them.


I have shattered the timeline, destroying the moment when this wall was broken.

Omen opens the door and stoops to walk inside.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shla

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
I shall do it. My progeny caused the damage, and so I will repair it.

Omen strikes a fighting stance, and slams his fist into the place where the rocky wall used to be.

A crack appears in the air, shards of broken... nothing fall to the ground and fade, revealing a repaired wall behind them.


I have shattered the timeline, destroying the moment when this wall was broken.

Omen opens the door and stoops to walk inside.
... my father can destroy time itself with his strength, and he uses it to repair walls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Udyr laughed, "That may be true, but you cannot fault him. If he were to destroy time, he would be endlessly bored!" He grabbed a handful of mugs, filled them up and held them out for them to take. "This is supposed to be a time for relaxation."

A chair flew over his head, he snarled loudly at the others, "Enough! We will cease and desist in fighting for now!"

He regarded Krissy, Omen, and Shala with outstretched mugs. "Cheers."

Udyr sniffed the air, he could smell new blood. "Summoner Jayko. You can come out now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr laughed, "That may be true, but you cannot fault him. If he were to destroy time, he would be endlessly bored!" He grabbed a handful of mugs, filled them up and held them out for them to take. "This is supposed to be a time for relaxation."

A chair flew over his head, he snarled loudly at the others, "Enough! We will cease and desist in fighting for now!"

He regarded Krissy, Omen, and Shala with outstretched mugs. "Cheers."

Udyr sniffed the air, he could smell new blood. "Summoner Jayko. You can come out now."
Omen nods, but lets his daughter take his drink. Then walks over to the fallen summoner and helps him to his feet.

Up you come, youngling. Let me help you with your injury.

it is truly an odd sight, seeing a void creature offer to tend to the wounds of a summoner.