Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why tryndamere needs to be nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woahjangles

03-18-2012

YOU ALL MAIN TRYN. SToP POSTING.

lulz im worlds best page sniper

Asin9ne

03-18-2012

I think OP is one of the type of players than just stands there when Tryn. blows his Ulti.

I heard that Rammus' shield + taunt + thornmail were OP against champs like Tryn.,am I wrong? Not to mention powerball when endless rage is used by Tryn. (if it works, dont play Tryn. or Rammus)

Not to mention there are multiple items where it slows enemy auto attacks along with movement, aid of running away for endless rage?

Lord Xenosque

03-18-2012

i didnt have time to read this whole thread but wat i can say is that tryns ult needs to be changed

Playboy Bunny

03-19-2012

He's the President of Riot, of course he's OP.

Seriously though, stuns, blinds and exhausts are your friends against Tryn.

WalcerKo

03-19-2012

Early game Trynd sucks but it seems u didnt focused him early game u should deny his farm and he can't to ...well you know..

Duffman316

Recruiter

03-19-2012

Quote:
xlx Reaper xlx:
So here is yet again another thread about why Tryndamere needs a nerf. Not but 5 mins ago i played a game against an enemy Tryndamere. My team contained Annie, Shen, Miss Fortune, Rumble and myself as Rammus. We have two taunts and a stun between the 5 of us. Even with this at 50 mins Tryndamere could slice our whole team down solo and he wasn't fed (less then 5 kills at this stage) and only slightly well farmed. Please Riot explain to me why Tryndamere is unbalanced to this degree.

I was playing Rammus. I had Frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, Warmog's, Mercury Treads and a Thornmail and still couldn't tank him for my team. Why? Because even when I Defensive Curl and have 505 armour he has a Last Whisper and Masteries and Runes giving him 50% armour penentration. Rammus is supposed to be the best AD counter Tank and yet I can't even tank Tryndamere with 500+ armour and Thornmail.

So seriously when is Tryndamere going to be nerfed?

greetings summoner!

i understand you're having difficulty defeating tryndamere?

follow this guide to defeating tryndamere without building damage or armor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

Slashinghardest

03-19-2012

Tryndamere isn't even worth banning anymore. Most people dont want to play him he's the least entertaining champion out there and his ability to make a comeback against a semi organized team is terrible. Id rather a wandering eve then a tryndamere anyday

Sorian

Recruiter

03-19-2012

AD sion beats trynd, Alot of champs beat out trynd actually, it's all about shutting his early game down as much as possible. If it means that you have to camp top and lose out on a levels worth of jungling just so he doesn't hit 6 and show off his big e-peen and destroy your nerfed irelia so be it.
Also, love the video, completely did not see it before I posted.

Jimmy Dee

03-19-2012

Exausht. GG

deirin

03-20-2012

Quote:
Duffman316:
greetings summoner!

i understand you're having difficulty defeating tryndamere?

follow this guide to defeating tryndamere without building damage or armor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

eww what an epic bad tryn...just rolf