Why tryndamere needs to be nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodraiderX

03-12-2012

i dont think the champ is the prob, how you fought em in team fights. and what happen during the lane phase plays a major roll.

any champ thats fed is OP. like a few games ago with dat fizz....

Screaming Badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2012

As a casual Trynd player (solo top versus AD or jungle to give away blue buff) I've had good and bad games. Sometimes the planets align and I can kill one or two priority targets before dying or being forced back, other times, I'm dead before I get to ult. I don't think Trynd is OP because his strengths are balanced out by the nuances on his play. Maybe that Trynd had cleanse and a QSS, thereby neutralizing your CC.

It seems like the majority of posters on your thread agree that Trynd is balanced. Maybe ban Trynd next game?

xRAWKAx

03-12-2012

Yeah man play Tryn once and see how well you actually do. By your argument you should be able to face-roll the enemy team on first try.

MekansS

03-12-2012

Tryn is op.

Sam Is Whoa

03-12-2012

your problem was not the fact that trynd is op or needs a nerf or even that you played bad. Your problem is where you say at min 50. If you let a game get past 40 min with a trynd on the other team he is going to destroy you. he can only get better as the game gets longer and virtually has no point where he isnt going to get better. the longer you alow the game to last the worse off you will be against a tryndamere (even with a blind mokey playing him). counter to tryndamere is win early win often.

Morwinn

03-12-2012

I solo'd tryn as master yi therefore master yi must need nerf.

MPLocke

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlx Reaper xlx View Post
Are you stupid or did you jsut get hit really hard in the head? It only takes a decent player to own with trynd and see that he needs the nerf hammer bad. But hey since you cant read and my team had no harm or knock ups and trynd wasn't fed. I don't see how he doesn't need a nerf and how you can say balanced, but hey you said it yourself that you play him so you obviously don't want to see him nerfed.
Dude, first, by being insulting to everyone with an opinion to express that's different than your own, you diminish your argument. Second, research the actual claim. Take a look at the champion at each elo bracket. Is it common played/banned? Read the counter strategies, are there any?

From my own experience, ignite, kiting, and cc do a great job of shutting trynd down. When he ults? Stun him. Let his ult run out, kill him. Don't let him get farmed, and if you do, make him a priority target. I've beaten every trynd I've fought against solo top with ad nid, but only because I understand how he works and how to fight against him. Research counter strategies bro, that's how you get better at the game.

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLocke View Post
Dude, first, by being insulting to everyone with an opinion to express that's different than your own, you diminish your argument. Second, research the actual claim. Take a look at the champion at each elo bracket. Is it common played/banned? Read the counter strategies, are there any?

From my own experience, ignite, kiting, and cc do a great job of shutting trynd down. When he ults? Stun him. Let his ult run out, kill him. Don't let him get farmed, and if you do, make him a priority target. I've beaten every trynd I've fought against solo top with ad nid, but only because I understand how he works and how to fight against him. Research counter strategies bro, that's how you get better at the game.
This. Seriously, if you are going to try and argue a point, then just abuse people and say that they must play a certain champ, and that is why they are defending them, it stops your point from having any validity. I personally don't play Trynd, and don't have any trouble either beating him, or level pegging him with Rumble solo top, and there are a host of other champs that do well against him too. He is far from OP, and if you let any AD carry champion get to the 50min mark, then they are going to hurt.

Akarabzie

03-12-2012

As a frequent player of tryn i will say that end game he can wreck teams and his ulti does get to be pretty rediculous i think the mechanics of his ulti are unique and fun however maybe a 1 or 1.5 second on the duration would make people quit crying over it.

The curent counter to tryn is to jump him, get him low and pop ur exhausts/ignites on him but he is one champ that i will always run cleanse on becuase i know that everyone will pop those summoner spells on me.. onve i cleanse i take out the other 2 champs my team hasnt killed yet and let the QQing begin.... i stopped playing him because i got tired of being called OP and to learn a new champ when i was just smarter than the other team.

ALL Froggen

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlx Reaper xlx View Post
Clearly you are a Tynd player and I am finding it hard to understand how this situation has not been addressed already as I am sure there is a vast number of people who agree with me.
i really hate this argument. "you are clearly a tryn player and just want to keep him OP"

i am not a tryn player. i have played about 5 games as tryn of over 1500 games total. but i still side with the "tryn is not OP" side. i used to think tryn was OP, but as i improved my game and had my fair share of games against a tryn, i learned that he really isnt as hard as you would think to counter.