Why tryndamere needs to be nerfed

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkturas

03-11-2012

I used to play Trynd, it is true. But I don't anymore, because he is just a liability when facing a team that can actually play halfway decent. He's terrifyingly good against pubs who can't work together, and can't manage their own skills, but he's just lunch for a decently constructed team, and breakfast for certain solo champs.

Also, the story you've made is just hilarious. It sounds like your trying to say that you were doing oh so well, and this terribad trynd just wrecked you because it was his hero choice only, which is just laughable.

woahjangles

03-11-2012

fight tryn > exhaust > harass till he ults > ignite > win.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlx Reaper xlx View Post
So here is yet again another thread about why Tryndamere needs a nerf. Not but 5 mins ago i played a game against an enemy Tryndamere. My team contained Annie, Shen, Miss Fortune, Rumble and myself as Rammus. We have two taunts and a stun between the 5 of us. Even with this at 50 mins Tryndamere could slice our whole team down solo and he wasn't fed (less then 5 kills at this stage) and only slightly well farmed. Please Riot explain to me why Tryndamere is unbalanced to this degree.

I was playing Rammus. I had Frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, Warmog's, Mercury Treads and a Thornmail and still couldn't tank him for my team. Why? Because even when I Defensive Curl and have 505 armour he has a Last Whisper and Masteries and Runes giving him 50% armour penentration. Rammus is supposed to be the best AD counter Tank and yet I can't even tank Tryndamere with 500+ armour and Thornmail.

So seriously when is Tryndamere going to be nerfed?
never. Riot does not care about game balance while they're making so much money cranking out new, more powerful champions and skins.

seriously.

vote with your money.

tell Riot in clear terms that you will never give them any money while Tryn works the way he currently does. Tell Morello and Zileas to stuff their pompous egos with the rest of their ideas, that they had better take notice of the huge problems with game balance if they want their game to remain profitable after GW2 releases.

Arkturas

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
never. Riot does not care about game balance while they're making so much money cranking out new, more powerful champions and skins.

seriously.

vote with your money.

tell Riot in clear terms that you will never give them any money while Tryn works the way he currently does. Tell Morello and Zileas to stuff their pompous egos with the rest of their ideas, that they had better take notice of the huge problems with game balance if they want their game to remain profitable after GW2 releases.
First, lol Tryn, and second, GW2 what?

Dorsia

03-11-2012

at 50 minutes offense ad carries prevail. try farming a nasus or veigar or 50 min and see what happens. ignite tryn 3 seconds into his ult

Shakuro

03-11-2012

+1 for Arkturas being correct in this thread.

By the way, there are some disables that completely stop Tryn from using his ultimate. Being airborne and Ahri's charm seem to do the trick. I occasional play Tryn, and there is nothing more frustrating than a team that has decent teamwork. Rammus AND Shen would be a team composition that would make me cry - my only chance would be to farm ridiculous armour pen and life-steal and wipe them out late game (which Tryn seems to excel at).

TL;DR - It is obvious your team either did not work together, or fed him somewhat more than you are admitting. Stop trying to break a balanced champion.

aphronyaa

03-12-2012

How are people still having trouble with Tryndamere?

xlx Reaper xlx

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakuro View Post
+1 for Arkturas being correct in this thread.

By the way, there are some disables that completely stop Tryn from using his ultimate. Being airborne and Ahri's charm seem to do the trick. I occasional play Tryn, and there is nothing more frustrating than a team that has decent teamwork. Rammus AND Shen would be a team composition that would make me cry - my only chance would be to farm ridiculous armour pen and life-steal and wipe them out late game (which Tryn seems to excel at).

TL;DR - It is obvious your team either did not work together, or fed him somewhat more than you are admitting. Stop trying to break a balanced champion.
Are you stupid or did you jsut get hit really hard in the head? It only takes a decent player to own with trynd and see that he needs the nerf hammer bad. But hey since you cant read and my team had no harm or knock ups and trynd wasn't fed. I don't see how he doesn't need a nerf and how you can say balanced, but hey you said it yourself that you play him so you obviously don't want to see him nerfed.

Qwyxzl

03-12-2012

Tryndamere sucks hard and gets his ass whooped in lane. His jungle is super slow. He only ever does any good in TT. Tryndamere is only ever a problem when games last too long, even then you just drop his HP, put a CC on him, and kill him. It's not hard.

Let's not forget he's already been nerfed more times than I care to count.

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

your problem, 2 Taunts and 1 Stun. Taunts do not stop his auto attack. Stuns, Ignite and Exhaust stop him dead. 50mins in, and you are only saying he is slightly farmed, you listed your items but not his. You did not list summoner spells. One can only assume you were doing it wrong. If your enemy gets to 50mins with a Trynd on their team who hasn't been fed kills, you are essentially letting them win, and you needed to win at the 40min mark.

Trynd is easily countered with stuns, Ignite and Exhaust. Taunts are not counters for him. Proper team coordination is essential. Feed on him before he hits 6. It really isn't that hard to beat a Trynd.

123456 ... 7