Why tryndamere needs to be nerfed

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xlx Reaper xlx

03-11-2012

So here is yet again another thread about why Tryndamere needs a nerf. Not but 5 mins ago i played a game against an enemy Tryndamere. My team contained Annie, Shen, Miss Fortune, Rumble and myself as Rammus. We have two taunts and a stun between the 5 of us. Even with this at 50 mins Tryndamere could slice our whole team down solo and he wasn't fed (less then 5 kills at this stage) and only slightly well farmed. Please Riot explain to me why Tryndamere is unbalanced to this degree.

I was playing Rammus. I had Frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, Warmog's, Mercury Treads and a Thornmail and still couldn't tank him for my team. Why? Because even when I Defensive Curl and have 505 armour he has a Last Whisper and Masteries and Runes giving him 50% armour penentration. Rammus is supposed to be the best AD counter Tank and yet I can't even tank Tryndamere with 500+ armour and Thornmail.

So seriously when is Tryndamere going to be nerfed?

Arkturas

03-11-2012

If you had played correctly, then you should have had no problems with Trynd.

As such, we can only say that you were playing badly.

xlx Reaper xlx

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkturas View Post
If you had played correctly, then you should have had no problems with Trynd.

As such, we can only say that you were playing badly.
Clearly you are a Tynd player and I am finding it hard to understand how this situation has not been addressed already as I am sure there is a vast number of people who agree with me.

JOSEPHIVS

03-11-2012

Tryn is overplayed to the point of exhaustion, I'll give you that. Every game a trynd some of them suck, some of them op. But yeah give trynd a break. I hope he doesn't get put free for a long time.

Arkturas

03-11-2012

There are also a vast number of people who maintain that the Earth is flat. I am entirely unimpressed with your point.

This trynd apparently had less than 5 kills, and was not 'overly farmed', and apparently solod a team, whose -tank- had many thousands worth of items, most of it armour.

I'm calling shenanigans. Either the Trynd was fed as hell, and was not properly controlled in said fight, the entire team was there, and it wasn't a 1v5, or he's making the story up out of whole cloth.

Arkturas

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlx Reaper xlx View Post
So here is yet again another thread about why Tryndamere needs a nerf. Not but 5 mins ago i played a game against an enemy Tryndamere. My team contained Annie, Shen, Miss Fortune, Rumble and myself as Rammus. We have two taunts and a stun between the 5 of us. Even with this at 50 mins Tryndamere could slice our whole team down solo and he wasn't fed (less then 5 kills at this stage) and only slightly well farmed. Please Riot explain to me why Tryndamere is unbalanced to this degree.

I was playing Rammus. I had Frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, Warmog's, Mercury Treads and a Thornmail and still couldn't tank him for my team. Why? Because even when I Defensive Curl and have 505 armour he has a Last Whisper and Masteries and Runes giving him 50% armour penentration. Rammus is supposed to be the best AD counter Tank and yet I can't even tank Tryndamere with 500+ armour and Thornmail.

So seriously when is Tryndamere going to be nerfed?
Quoting for posterity.

Dark Ajax

03-11-2012

As annoying as Tryndamere is, shutting is really all about a combination of coordinating, exhausting and igniting at his ult.

xlx Reaper xlx

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkturas View Post
There are also a vast number of people who maintain that the Earth is flat. I am entirely unimpressed with your point.

This trynd apparently had less than 5 kills, and was not 'overly farmed', and apparently solod a team, whose -tank- had many thousands worth of items, most of it armour.

I'm calling shenanigans. Either the Trynd was fed as hell, and was not properly controlled in said fight, the entire team was there, and it wasn't a 1v5, or he's making the story up out of whole cloth.
You Sir are trying really hard to down talk this issue and making it seem like im lying. What i wrote happened. We had an exhaust. But it's Trynd and he just steam rolls through everyone because Riot for some reson can't see how unbalanced this champion is.

Arkturas

03-11-2012

How much CS did he have?

xlx Reaper xlx

03-11-2012

Sigh why are you still here? Do you have nothing better to do then protect your precious trynd from scrutiny. And to your question I honestly can't remember the number but it was a slightly better then average farm.

12345 ... 7