I know this is beating a dead horse but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JOSEPHIVS

03-11-2012

How is it possible I keep having to go against levels 25, 30, 32,etc when I'm only 18? Last game we got rolled over by like 3 level 30's cause my team was almost all 10 to 18 and worst of all there was a poor level 2 in their team, WTF?

I'm sorry I got no screenshots so you'll have to take my word for it. It's getting really annoying going against people who sould be playing ranked anyway.

xlx Reaper xlx

03-11-2012

Just cause we are LvL 30 doesn't mean we are going to only play ranked. Although i do agree with you on the not vsing LvL 30's at ur lvl. They need to put in a search engine function that has a lvl bracket when finding matches but this would probably make ur search times somewhere near 5 mins.

JOSEPHIVS

03-11-2012

I know bro but level 2's palying with 30's 32's, level 18's with 5's and stuff? It doesn't make any sense.

Dark Ajax

03-11-2012

Do you have a good win/loss ratio? Maybe its a compliment of some kind

JOSEPHIVS

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ajax View Post
Do you have a good win/loss ratio? Maybe its a compliment of some kind
If this were true then that level 2 must be best noob on earth lol. Yeah but me getting paired with level 30's is happening too frequently.

xLima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

It's most likely a pre-made with level 30s and a low level (IE. Level 1 or 2). Correct me if I'm wrong but does the match selection not take an average of the player levels and match it accordingly.

So 30 + 30 + 2 = 62/3 = 20.6

So you would get matched with level +- 20s

LordDark009

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I remember a while ago when I was like lvl 10 I got put up against a karthus mid as veigar. I swear he landed every single skillshot that he cast, he even grabbed a pentakill. after the game we realized he had over 800 wins and was put in randomly. he wasn't a premade with anyone, matchmaking just put a super skilled player with a group of total newbies.

EmperorLin

03-12-2012

chances are if u play against a higher lvl they are queuing with one of the rlly low lvls on his team