How to counter any Vladamir whatsoever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infamous Ryknow

07-31-2010

If a pirate can get this poison on Vlad than Vlad is doing it wrong. I played against a pirate earlier today and poked him out of the lane/turret dived him into a rage fit.

xpsychedelico

07-31-2010

I did pretty decent against Vlad mid as Sivir, spell shielded almost every Transfusion, avoid staying close unless you have SS up to block it off. Use BB to harass. Managed to get a kill when he got too aggressive.

Magic resist really helps.

xDiamantx

07-31-2010

Does mean Shen counters Warwick?

Galefire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuk View Post
2 seconds isn't as ridiculously long as you think. O.o
It is when you get chain silenced by a fiddle and then try to hit one button only for Garen to silence you.

I died with a guardian angel and 4000+ hp without casting one spell and without being stunned once.

Infamous Ryknow

07-31-2010

Spell shield will not save you against a vlad at level 9. The cooldown on transfusion will eat you alive.

Krellnus

07-31-2010

Fiddle will keep draining him if he started before sanguine pool

Vaskre

08-01-2010

Quite often in my games I play Soraka and get laned with a Cho'gath. Infuse into a Scream and Vladimir is six feet under before he ever touches that skill. Not saying it's a perfect counter, but he's not immortal like so many people make him out to be.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galefire View Post
It is when you get chain silenced by a fiddle and then try to hit one button only for Garen to silence you.

I died with a guardian angel and 4000+ hp without casting one spell and without being stunned once.
That's not only 2 seconds then, is it?

xpsychedelico

08-01-2010

It will if you know when to be in range to SS it. When SS is on cooldown, you don't want to be standing in range of Transfusion, just hang back and use ricochet and/or BB to harass.

Knowing the difference in range between Transfusion and his auto attack will prevent him from using it on you, just like Zilean and his bombs.