Ai games scaling to avg summoner level

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APandaCan

04-27-2012

So I made a smurf account to play with my friend who recently started playing and when I'm busy with school or work that day and only have a little time I like to do at least 1 Ai game just for the win of the day. Now I do that on both accounts but with my smurf (now level 14) account I find that people actually tend to loose Ai games a lot, people do half as much cs as bots do bots get a passive double gold per 10 (I think) and the bots simply are more skilled than most new players. I guess these bots are designed to face level 30 accounts with 30 mastery points and full rune pages who know what they are doing but vs these newbies it basically becomes a game of "can I carry these 4 or not"

I suggest scaling down the bots in some way so that they don't have full item builds by 25 mins in the game when these new players can only get 2-3 low cost items by then

ShekThe2nd

04-27-2012

Are you talking about Beginners or Intermediate bots? Scaling down beginners bots would be... terrible. They are already extremely easy and get behind the human team in items quickly. Nobody would gain from that, except for 8 minutes FWOTD (which you can already get in Dom bots, if your team knows how to play).

APandaCan

04-28-2012

the intermediate, beginner bots are useless lol

AbortRetryFail

04-28-2012

Play beginner if you can't carry 1v5. Otherwise play intermediate

nothing else to see here