Who is the current best support with Tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Peasant

03-11-2012

My friend always runs tristana bot, and I like to support him.

I've been using soraka lately, but we have to play kind of passive till I get my 2nd or 3rd rank in heal.

I've read before that Taric / Tristana is very good, my problem with this is :

1) Taric runs out of mana faster
2) Taric's heals seem to be terrible.

I know that he has a stun and can melee for a bit more, but really, I don't think we do enough damage, or maybe we're doing something wrong?

Basically, I feel like Taric / Tristana is supposed to be a great offensive combo, but we always seem to get outlaned by BS...like taric / sivir, sivir / zilean, or anything with alistair.

jungle master yi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Then you're bad at Tristina.

jungle master yi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

And you're bad at Taric.

Liquid Fox

03-11-2012

I think Alistar and Janna work best with Trist.

IMO

Last Peasant

03-11-2012

Alright, I don't even main support, lol.

Any legit, helpful responses, please?

supnmu

03-11-2012

Sona, Alistar, Leona, Blitzcrank, Taric are all fantastic with Tristana.

Basically you want any support that can be aggressive. You have -insane- kill potential with those supports + Tristana, especially at levels 2 and 6.

Corpse Princess

03-11-2012

Tristana is very agressive with jump + ult + E burst so she can do a lot of damage, and for that, she needs a partner with CC. If she also packs ignite, her burst is STUPID.

Taric is a great choice.

Tristana Janna though, if she can land a tornado, is basically the same thing as Taric's stun. Taric Janna will also have an unstoppable lategame due to all the CC they have and escape mechanisms(Janna ult, Tristana ult, Janna tornado, jump, etc, you can't ever catch them). Janna Tristana is a very good combo, you also can't ever gank their lane when they hit 6, due to all the counter-initiation skills.

If you want to play passive and farm farm farm until Trist reaches enough CS for her powerful lategame (safer way), then just go Soraka.

I don't know much about Alistar, I main support (mainly Janna) but I've never played Alistar, I hear that he's also a very good choice.

So it's either between Janna and Alistar if you don't want Taric, up to you. Taric's stun is easier to pull off, while playing Janna/Ali will take a bit more skill.

Ur little sister

03-11-2012

Alistar is good
Leona
Taric
Karma (She was made for Tristana. But nobody's good at her, so gl at finding one)

NEVER get Soraka. Hyperdefensive support + hyperagressive carry don't mix well.

Sona used to be 2nd or 3rd best pick, but I don't know where she stands after the nerf anymore.

Last Peasant

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Hate View Post
I think Alistar and Janna work best with Trist.

IMO
Thanks, I can try this. I feel like an alistair would be harder to pickup, but perhaps better overall. Idk, the shield on janna is pretty good though, and the slow.

Hmm...

Warscythes

03-11-2012

Trist is an aggressive AP caster early game. Champions like Alistar or Leona works great with her.